• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played? V3

pkmin3033

Yes, actually. It was surprisingly enjoyable...

Axiom Verge?

pkmin3033

I've played Sword of Mana and Children of Mana...both were pretty good. At some point I'm going to buy Adventures of Mana on my Vita. I'll get Legend of Mana if and only if it comes out on the eShop.

How about Bayonetta? Either of them.

Years
    No, but I've been curious about the games for a while.

Any of the Rhythm Heaven/Rhythm Tengoku titles?

pkmin3033

Not yet. Rhythm games are still a relatively new thing for me, and I've just not gotten around to the series yet. I might do somewhen. Maybe.

Any Hatsune Miku title?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I played them all baby! including X7 (which is totally bad btw). And to be fair, THEY ARE ALL BETTER THAN Mighty No, 9 YES even Megaman X7 is better than MN9

Goldeneye 007?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    A little, but not enough to fully say yes.

How about 'Ol Crysis Warhead?

pkmin3033

No, it's never really interested me as a series.

Any of the Armored Core titles?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I call my **** an Armored Core. Anyway, i played 1,2 3. Lovely lovely series. I even got to color my Mech and got as high as I can go in that VS ladder mode in Armored Core: Project Phantasmia. oh man that game.. SO LOVELY. But yeah, Armored Core. Definitely something i recommend to everyone. And now we need an Armored Core game with a CoD style multiplayer progression that will be the next ESPORTS COD KILLER! >: ))))))))))))

Chicken Invaders?

pkmin3033

No. I've played the first two, by though. I'd gone off fighting games before that had even been released.

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos?

pkmin3033

Yeah, I've got this sitting on my PSP. I prefer the DS version of FFIV though.

Drakengard?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    No, I feel like I saw the cover art but never played the game.

How about Digimon World Re:Digitize?

pkmin3033

No, and I am royally pissed I never got the opportunity to. Better late than never with Cyber Sleuth, but nonetheless...

Demon Gaze?

pkmin3033

Nope...not overly keen on Transformers games, or just the current incarnation of the franchise in general. I miss Beast Wars...

Transistor?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    WILD 9 IS WHAT I LIKE TO CALL... one of my favorite games ever. Slam slam slap slap! However, those swings can be a little annoying though.

NBA Jam?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    JAM! Not really into sports games. I'd rather go play the sport than a game about it (even though I suck at sports)

Banished? Choose an Indie for once.

pkmin3033

Nope. Doesn't look to be the sort of thing I'd be interested in even on the off chance it got a network release here...

Pandemonium?

Back