• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played? V3

pkmin3033

Unfortunately. That game was absolutely atrocious. The Gamecube was definitely Luigi's console.

Speaking of the Gamecube...Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes?

pkmin3033

Yup! As I said, the Gamecube was Lugi's console. Luigi's Mansion was a fantastically fresh entry on what had been, in my opinion, a slowly stagnating franchise up to that point.

Pikmin?

pkmin3033

Nope. Really not a fan of Fire Emblem, and I'm not sure the first one was even available here...

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

pkmin3033

I played the demo thing that came installed on my New 3DS. I didn't really care for it...these life simulator things are very hit-or-miss with me. I tend to get bored very quickly.

Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry?

pkmin3033

Once. I didn't go much on it, but then, I don't like fighting games and I never have. xD;

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Of course. Though I never much liked Altair (maybe it's cause he sounded like he fell out of the midwestern US to me)

Space Engineers?

Back