• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played? V3

SushiFeelings

(´・ω・`)
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Nope, I heard a lot of good things about it though and it was recommended to me by a handful of peeps.

Painkiller?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    For a change, I'll respond to some:

@Painkiller = YES. I even have Hell & Damnation right now
    @Jax & Daxter = Of course i did :P

OT:
    Muwahahahahahaha good thing i avoided that.

Any Dead Rising game?, since there's some good news (courtesy of Kootacoo) about a new Dead Rising game for the Dead Rising fans out there.

pkmin3033

Nope...and I've had my fill of zombie shooters for a bit so I doubt I'll bother with the PS4 version anytime soon.

Banjo-Kazooie?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

How about GAME OF THE YEAR 420 Blaze It (yep its an actual game from 2014)

pkmin3033

Yes! Fantastic game, albeit far too short.

Dragon Age: Inquisition?

Years
    No, but I really ought to since it was developed by the same people who made the Ace Attorney games.

100% Orange Juice? (No, not the actual drink. :pink_laugh: )

pkmin3033

No...and I wouldn't mind playing it, actually. It caught my attention when it was first released but I lacked the funds to purchase it, and it's another one of those games I haven't gotten around to yet.

Tales of Xillia?

pkmin3033

I've never even heard of that...although I know someone who would be verrry interested in it. xD;

Ninety-Nine Nights?

Back