• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I got that with my 3DS XL...pretty good, although not as good as the first one.

Transistor?

pkmin3033

Nope, I don't believe the original ever came out over here.

...Xenoblade Chronicles?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Nope. In fact, I knew nothing more than the name of that game before Shulk was announced for Smash 4.

Mario Kart Wii?

Last edited:

Yukari

I've played both of them, but I own neither of them.

What about Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory?

Neo Emolga

Legendary Sky Squirrel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    Yep. Great game, but the music didn't fit too well and the enemies had way more health than they should have (headshots weren't even taken into account).

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Neo Emolga

Legendary Sky Squirrel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    Yep. Great game, but the music didn't fit too well and the enemies had way more health than they should have (headshots weren't even taken into account).

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Yes, actually. That game really is designed to mess with you. Even if you have skill in normal games, this game has no indication of how to progress in most cases. That's what's fun about it though.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/3D?
    Bonus question: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (have you played it or do you plan on playing the 3D version?)?

pkmin3033

Yeah, I've played both...I much prefer the 2D Zelda games to be honest, I don't get what all the fuss is about with OOT. It's alright, but nothing amazing.

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood?

pkmin3033

Nope...I wouldn't mind playing it somewhen, though.

Metroid Fusion?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back