• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Yep! Not as atmospheric as the first, but still pretty good.

Dynasty Warriors 8?

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
    Yeah, haven't been playing it recently since a lot of import games and Postal 2 have been draining my time.
    Have you played Senran Kagura?

pkmin3033

No, although I was debating getting the one on the Vita once I'd cleared some of my backlog on the console...so, sometime next year. xD

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2015
    To the OP, yes I have played Majora's Mask :D

Archer99 : I don't know if you've heard, they're gonna release a Resident Evil 1 HD remake soon. It looks awesome! I've played the original of course.

Has anyone played Landstalker on Megadrive? Or even heard of it?

pkmin3033

No, although I expect if mother ever hears that exists she'll want it, so I could wind up playing it eventually...

Overlord II?

pkmin3033

Yup, on Vita...still need to finish it. xD;

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd?

pkmin3033

Not yet; I'm getting it for Christmas. Looking forward to it though! SSD has renewed my interest in MH clones...

Tales of Hearts R?

pkmin3033

Not yet...and if I DO cave within the next 24 hours and buy it off the AUS eShop, I'll get Omega Ruby, because I want to keep my preorder :3

Eternal Sonata?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back