• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Yeah, it spoiled the whole game for me. That's why I stopped playing and I didn't like how answers would affect your stats \: And I have not played any Red Faction games.

How about BioShock Infinite?
    Nope, I really want to though! I've played a bit through Bioshock 2 though, and found it to be pretty enjoyable, though with the feedback Infinite has gotten, it seems to have taken it just the step further :o

Any game from the Tales of Symphonia franchise?

Years
    Never played any of the Metal Gear Solid games D: Although the newest one coming out for next generation looks nice.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance?

Metricus

The Sympathetic Freaker
    Years
    Yes, actually. I thought it was a really great game, and being reminded of it kinda makes me want to dig it back out.

Have you ever played Banjo Tooie?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Definitely haha. I really love how they managed to make something so simplistic so fun. And some of the user created levels are just amazing. Used to spend loads of time playing through them with some of my friends :p

Portal?

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Yes indeedly doo. I've gotten as I could in terms of percent completed. I think the only thing I really missed was some big block in the lava level that the cpu Kirbies did not want to inhale.

Mother 3?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Nope. Was planning to buy it for my 360 at some point, but never got to.

EDIT: Whoops, ninja'd. Anyway, yes, I did. It was an amazing game.

Megaman Battle Network 5?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back