• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • Eh, very briefly tried it out on one of my friends computer. It's not that I didn't think it was fun, but I didn't have very much time haha. In any case, I think it might be one of those games I'd enjoy for a short while, then quickly get bored, then later come back to and enjoy for a short while, then quickly get bored again :p Speaking of such a cycle;

Have you tried Game Dev Tycoon?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Never heard of that game D:

Resistance: Fall of Man?

Can't say that I have! Which is really unfortunate considering I just watched the trailer and it looks pretty snazzy! Reminds me a little of Metro 2033, if you ever got a chance to play that game. This is probably one of the only times that it stunk to pick the Xbox 360 over the Playstation 3, considering I would have totes played Resistance: Fall of Man.

But of course, please tell me you've played this game: Roller Coaster, mother flippin, Tycoon 2.

Years
  • I haven't played any games in the Rune Factory series D: But I'm planning to get Rune Factory 4 for the 3DS!
    /edit. I got ninja'd D: I haven't played Zoo Tycoon.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yup, I've played Wind Waker. Never liked the beginning and the end of the game much. I hate sneaking around Forsaken Fortress, and looking for all the pieces of the Triforce of Courage was awful.

Have you played Bravely Default?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Nope, not really a fan of super heroes and stuff. Except Batman Arkham Asylum and City, those were fun. =)

What about Wario Ware Inc.?

Years
  • Yup, I've played Wind Waker. Never liked the beginning and the end of the game much. I hate sneaking around Forsaken Fortress, and looking for all the pieces of the Triforce of Courage was awful.

Have you played Bravely Default?

Eh, it wasn't my favourite LoZ game either, but was enjoyable for the most part :P And I have not played Wario Ware D:

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Eh, it wasn't my favourite LoZ game either, but was enjoyable for the most part :P And I have not played Wario Ware D:

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles?

Is it blasphemic to say that I've only played one Final Fantasy game before D: (Crisis Core for the PSP to be more specific) I've always wanted to play them but....my god, they seem so darn long!

Every played the Steam game "Rogue Legacy"? That game is fun as knobs. Here's their launch trailer if you want to check it out; definitely worth the money (I think it might be like $10?)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Is it blasphemic to say that I've only played one Final Fantasy game before D: (Crisis Core for the PSP to be more specific) I've always wanted to play them but....my god, they seem so darn long!

Every played the Steam game "Rogue Legacy"? That game is fun as knobs. Here's their launch trailer if you want to check it out; definitely worth the money (I think it might be like $10?)

YES! Finally someone who's played Crisis Core. That's one of my favourite from the series :P There's loads of interesting, indie games on Steam, but this one I've never seen, play or heard of until now.

Little Big Planet?

Fairytale1515

Go To Sleep~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ahaha, nope, but I've seen the adds. :P

Ever played The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap?

Elincia

Arisa Gracia: Protagonist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    No! I really want to though, I recently played Four Swords, and that game is hilarious. XD

Cooking Mama?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Can't say that I've played it myself, but my mom and sister have, and I watched kinda, so I'm familiar with it.

Jurassic Park 3: Park Builder?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've honestly never heard of it. :( It sounds...interesting? Haha.

Have you played Tales of the Abyss?

TY

Heard of it, though i never saw nor played that game :/

How about Far Cry 2?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back