• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have not played legend of Mana, though I have heard of it.

Has the next poster played Animal Crossing on the gamecube?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I haven't, but I've played New Leaf. I saw the Gamecube version back when I was getting PS2 games, though. I thought about getting it then, but I needed to focus on my PS2 library. Needless to say, it's gone...I kind of regret not picking it up.

Have you ever played Viva Pinata?

Pokémon Trainer 188

I love that game I played it for hours on end and then I found Sims so it ended after that but now I want to go back to it.

On that note, Have you ever play The Sims?

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I have, Sims 2 (GBA) and The Sims Freeplay (iTunes)

Have you played Telltales' The Walking Dead: Season 1/2..?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I have! Or at least just the first season! I'm waiting for all the episodes of the second season to come out before I start playing it. Tell Tale Games make great episodic series, I honestly can't wait for them to come out with their Borderlands series!

Sword of the Stars: The Pit? It's a really fun indie game. Essentially you have to survive 30 floors by scavenging supplies and building your on weapons while fighting off hordes of enemies. Here's a trailer for it.

Years
    That was a game I was super excited about and really wanted to purchase around the time Call of Duty: Ghosts came out, but I chose the latter instead.

Katamari Damacy?

Years
    I have played katamari damacy but never owned it, thought it was a pretty good game though.

Has the next poster ever played Dragon Quest monster Joker for the DS?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Nope, I don't think I've ever played that one.

Let's see… what about Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time?

Years
    Yes! Bought the physical version of GW2 during the summer :D I still have the game on my laptop despite it being a Macbook, but thankfully they came out with an OS X version.

Super Mario Sunshine?

Years
    Yes I have super mario sunshine, even got every shinesprite in the game and got to wear those cool shades.

has the next poster ever played Mario Kart 64?

Years
    That was the first Mario Kart game I played! Super fun back then and probably still would be if I had the console and the game...

Okami?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back