• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Nope.

Worms World Party?

Because it's not on PC? :P
    No, it's overrated because it's not as good as a lot of people seem to think it is. Also, it's not on PC because Naughty Dog is owned by Sony.

Nope, I haven't played Worms World Party. Edit: Also haven't played The Master Chief Collection.
    Mario Kart 8?

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Absolutely. One of my favourite PS2 games which I bizarrely didn't get around to playing until about 2 years ago.

How about another favourite PS2 game of mine, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty?

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Absolutely. One of my favourite PS2 games which I bizarrely didn't get around to playing until about 2 years ago.

How about another favourite PS2 game of mine, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty?

I did. Also mine, and manys least favorite of the MGS series for forcing you to be someone other than Snake. Wouldn't have been so bad maybe if he wasn't such a *****. Oh well. They fixed him.

Alien Isolation?

Yukari

Never played an Assassin's Creed game, aside from a few DS ones.

But to keep this whole Assassin's Creed thing going, what about Assassin's Creed Rouge?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Gonna c-c-c-c-combo break the Assassin's Creed run and say no. I haven't played any in the series.

Rayman Legends?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back