• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you pre-ordered HG/SS?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Have any of you pre-ordered HeartGold or SoulSilver from Amazon yet? (LINK)

I've tried out the Japanese ROM, but it just wasn't the same experience that I expect to get from the English version. :\

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    No, because I have in Japanese already. I don't really like the English versions of the games, even though they're easier to understand.

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
    I don't really pre-order anymore unless I see an actual reason to do so, like something useful ingame.

I'll probably buy it around the release date though, and I would have played the Japanese rom, but I like to be able to understand what I'm playing.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    No I can't say I have.

I'm actually still considering whether to buy it at all or not, as I quickly got tired of Platinum when I played it...

Although, I must say it's an awesome game, listening to the epic music right now!

But when I do, I think i'll just buy it at closest gaming shop. No matter how amazing the game corner is... :cer_shifty:

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2016
    I got SoulSilver in Japanese and pre-ordered English HeartGold from Amazon. Very awesome game, pwnage music, and will not bore!

Years
    I pre-ordered SoulSilver at a video game store. Although it would be more expensive (since my state has taxes), I find it better to just get it at the store and because my parents won't allow me to order anything online... ^^;;

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I think I'll take a visit to my local GameStop and pre-order it soon. :)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    No, I'll just preorder SoulSilver a few weeks before release.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    yup I asked my Dad to do it because i was so worried ASDA would of been sold out of the game when it will be released so he's pre-ordered Soul Silver for me well he says he has =/

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Who ordered the english version of hg/ss?

I just ordered mine today :) im so so exited, i ordered Soul Silver. Have you?
    Also it just felt like i didnt even need to think about it, i just ordered it :)
    Oh and will any of you use the Pokewalker? I might use it by having it in my pocket or something.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Cool, i ordered from the us amazon, even thought i live in denmark, but it'll be sent to my dad in boston with one day shipping XD and he'll send it to me with one or two day shipping :) ill still end up getting it before the ones ordering from uk ;)

Back