• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you pre-ordered HG/SS?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Thread already existed, so I merged the two.

I have not yet - am waiting on a bit more info first (like, say, Australia's release date). Probably will end up doing so though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Not planning on pre-ordering it.
    I am planning on either getting it within the first week, or, more likely, when my parents will let me (grade problems).

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I will to be honest.
    I have pre ordered every pokemone game I've bought from Ruby to Platinum (minus the fact I didn't have the money for Platinum).
    The game store I go to never have bonuses for pre ordering games, and I won't go to the dumb EB Games/Game Stop. They rip you off there anyways.
    So I'll just take my time and buy them when I want.

leana9101

Drifting...
    Years
  • does anyone know if they are having the preorder figurines at best buys? they had the figures for preorder for platinum there.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Nah, I never pre-order games. I'll just buy in the weekend it comes out or when I want or something like that.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    does anyone know if they are having the preorder figurines at best buys? they had the figures for preorder for platinum there.
    So far it seems only gamestop has them. But other stores may soon have them.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Can anyone link a pre order bonus and pricing? if their is no pre order bonus i wont pre order

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I have yet to pre-order the games, but anytime between now and February I'm hoping to stop off at my local GameStop and order both HeartGold and SoulSilver. With confirmation of the US release date and the pre-order bonus being included I feel more assured now to walk in and purchase the game beforehand instead of buying it on the day it is released in-store. There have been a few times when I decided to purchase a game at the store and left empty handed as the shelves no longer had it in stock that same day.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Just got back from gamestop, where they are taking pre-orders in stores now.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pre-ordered both. Im getting a little worried though, will the Arceus figurine be included with both in NA as well or was that only a JP thing?

Back