• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you started the Christmas shopping?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • That's better than being kicked out for playing poker in the middle of a lecture. (Not me, but I've seen it happen, XD.

And the whole point is that I do plan ahead. I know some people who go out Christmas shopping not knowing what the heck they're going to get. I, on the other hand, plan it all out beforehand in my head. And if they're out, they're out. I then make a new plan. But that rarely happens. ^^

Furthermore, my grandma and both of my parents have birthdays in the two weeks following Christmas, so I can sometimes get things after the holiday is over. =D

Amy4Luis

Lucario's master.
    Years
  • I have to buy present for my best friend,Sister,brother,mother,dad and my sisters best friend too.I might go on satrday for them depends if I'm better considering I'm ill.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • No. I'm broke and lazy. If I get enough money in time for the holidays, I'm planning on getting my family members some small gifts and about seven gifts for friends.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Augh, I hate it when people don't give up what they want and just say socks, *someone should actually give these people socks, then I'm sure they wont say socks the Christmas after that*

If I were you I would give him a music DVD if he likes them:D
    One of us actually GIVES him socks every year; he likes getting them. XD;

And the problem with that is... HE BUYS ALL THE MUSIC DVDS HE WANTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. We get on his case every year about it and he always does it. He'll go out and buy himself lots of things in late November/early December and then have nothing for his Christmas list. 8|

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • We've bought a few things for some of my little cousins, but that's about it and that was only just yesterday. XD I have something for my dad and mine and trying to narrow down my mom's gift.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Lol buying there love with food:D

I like the way you think:D,

of course I don't have the option of doing that since I always bake so many cookies so that people are full of them before Christmas is here, I always bake in December with my mom:D
    Well, all I can really do is cook. I never have any money, and the stuff I make is usually cheap. :3

I don't bake for people. They can bake for themselves. >:O

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • One of us actually GIVES him socks every year; he likes getting them. XD;

And the problem with that is... HE BUYS ALL THE MUSIC DVDS HE WANTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. We get on his case every year about it and he always does it. He'll go out and buy himself lots of things in late November/early December and then have nothing for his Christmas list. 8|

That must be annoying, I would hide his wallet.

Well, all I can really do is cook. I never have any money, and the stuff I make is usually cheap. :3

I don't bake for people. They can bake for themselves. >:O

I usually work for money so I can buy Christmas presents:D, been working in a kindergarten the last 3 weeks:D, it's so much fun, but I was sick yesterday and the day before that couldn't go to work then.

Lol I love baking so, so I always force people to eat the things I bake so I can bake some more:D, tho I really don't eat much of the things I bake:D, lol I used to make my older brothers eat them but one is in university in another country, and the other one will probably be home for Christmas:D, so I won't bake as much this Christmas:D,

Predict

I am unpredictable
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Yes, i have got my true presenets just waiting for my clothes :D

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I bought my presents in June, when there was a big liquidation sale at some stores.

Years
  • I picked out one thing today. My mother took me to the mall to get new jeans and pointed out a cute pair of Coach shoes. She said if I wanted them for Christmas she'd buy them. I was like why not.
    I know for sure I'm getting new designer purse(though I have too many) and a new phone. Either an iPhone or the Blackberry Bold. I really can't decide which one. Help?

I'm not asking for much since I get my car at the end of January.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    No I haven't started yet. Pretty much I usually will get my closet friends a little gift here and there. And my family Christmas Cards. I usually will be with my stepmom, dad, and brother up North for Christmas. But not this year because we are going somewhere else next year. I want them to save some money for that trip. So since they live far away, I really can't give them anything other than a Christmas Card.

So I guess I will stick to that. Christmas cards for my family and my close friends it is. My money is kinda of tight right now. I hope I will have enough for presents for my friends.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Yes I've started my Christmas shopping now, and I've been having fun while doing so.
    I've gotten a skateboard for my younger brother, and I just know he is going to enjoy it.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I'm making a list, I'm checking it twice, gotta find out who's naughty or nice~

Lol, that pretty much sums it up. I'm in the Christmas shopping list stage at the moment.

Zenoah

Hop along to the cowboy beat.
    Years
  • Ah-ha! Oh my no!
    I'll either make something or get something within a price range that a friend picks out. Im dirt poor this month so I cant even get it done anyways.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    I have yet to start any shopping, nor am I worrying about it. I always take the easy way out and buy people gift cards.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I have yet to start any shopping, nor am I worrying about it. I always take the easy way out and buy people gift cards.
    Gift card is a complex thing, it depends on where you can spend it, I would much more want the money then the card;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I bought my Mom a Wii Fit board already, since I doubt it'll be available when the Christmas season really hits.

All the shopping I've done so far...

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I bought my Mom a Wii Fit board already, since I doubt it'll be available when the Christmas season really hits.

All the shopping I've done so far...
    Wow that's really planned:D,, so you won't have to worry about a thing before Christmas ;)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Nope but I know exaclty what I'm getting every one. I'll be getting my debit card this week so I'll be able to do my online ordering.

Working in retail, I got tired of Christmas shortly after Halloween, but then we also got our Christmas tree a few weeks ago so that probably won't help, yarharhar XP

Back