• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched...?

Years
  • Nope I have not watched any Iron Man movies. I dont plan on watching them either since I read the Civil War comics.

Has anyone watched the Cowboy Bebop movie?

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I actually had to watch that in middle school. Was pretty interesting.

Has anyone here seen Blazing Saddles?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Don't think I ever gotten the chance to watch that one. Always wanted to, though.

How to Train Your Dragon?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Yes! Last time I've seen it was around 6th grade tho :(
    But it was such a great movie ♥

Small Soldiers?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Haven't heard of that movie, sadly, so nope. Is it any good? Since it's referencing soldiers in the title, I'm guessing it has something related to war? d:

Have you guys watched Madagascar?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Haven't heard of that movie, sadly, so nope. Is it any good? Since it's referencing soldiers in the title, I'm guessing it has something related to war? d:

Have you guys watched Madagascar?

Actually it's toys that got batteries from the army and it makes them fight against one another like if they were alive :P

And yes, I did watch Madagascar, not the greatest movie but it's an alright movie if you happen to see it on TV.

The 4th Kind?

Back