• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hay new and i have a question

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    hay all just been looking through the forum and in the game developing section there are a lot of announcements of games in the making. But i could not find a section were there are completed mods hacks or newly made games i am looking for GBA games such as an altered Pokemon emerald. maybe i missed the section but to me its a bit strange not to have a section for complete mod etc. is there any that are complete if there are can somebody point it out to me thanks. Im very excited by the work people are doing here its just i relay want to enjoy it too :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome to PC BritishBulldog!

I hope you have a good time here^^ Read the rules and you'll be fine!

In answer to your question, I don't really know any as of right now :/ Then again, I'm not really up-to-date with new hacks, so you'd be better off asking another member.

I hope you have fun here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, first I believe you want the ROM hacking section and not the Game Development section.
    The Game Development section is an area made for games created with such programs as RPG Maker or Sphere.

In the ROM hacking section you will find a sub-forum called Hack's Showcase. That is where you can find hacks that have met the requirements there and might possibly have a beta for you to play. There have only been a couple completed ROM hacks in my history of being here. May I suggest Teh Baro's Pokémon Quartz? It's the only GBA ROM hack to ever be completed, though Zel's Shiny Gold is pretty darn close.

At any rate, welcome to the Pokécommunity!
    I'm sure you will enjoy the projects made by our very skilled members. Just be sure to give them a post stating that you support their game when you download the patch, all right? After all, every artist wants to be supported in their work, do they not?
    (Just know you're only downloading a patch and not a complete ROM, as ROMs are not allowed to be distributed here.)

Hope you have a great time here.
    Take care!

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    There actually is a thread that someone made for completed hacks, don't remember what the title of it was, search around.

Back