• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He changed his avatar and his username?! WHO IS HE?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Oh god I've had so many names..let's try to remember

Ctep, t.A.T.u, Landorus, Zaheer..er..I know there is like 10 more.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Name change season is my kryptonite. I just pretend I don't know anyone, minus those who don't change their names :'(

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I usually notice name changes pretty quickly. I started out on the forums as alvmonster, but changed that about a month after I came back and started posting. After that I was O'aka for like 8 or 9 months I think and now I'm Sonata. A lot of people didn't notice until months later and some people still haven't caught on to the name change haha.

Holy crap I know you now.

I've never had a name change before, I almost considered changing to Mudkip, but I changed my mind because Bidoof is lyfe.

Usually I get confused with name changes because people on the Showdown server use their original name and are something completely different on PC. It makes it so hard finding someone when their old name isn't valid anymore -.-"

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have only changed my username once, to Ivysaur, and I would really consider using it again. Hmm. Look at me, the anti-name changes guy.

milk Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ,

Actually it was milkii, with two i's for some reason.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Oh god story of my life ;~;

When name changes were halted I was in paradise. When they opened season on it again I was like "Nooooooooo!!!!"

But yeah; I lose track of people over name changes...especially when I'm basically MIA because life sometimes. x3

That said my name history is pretty colorful; but the name I'm most recognized as is Pachy...though I have moved away from that name everywhere but the showdown server. This is pretty much the name I'm keeping now. It's me; and everyone knows how slowly I change my theme/names/ect...though I do freely admit I need to change my theme.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    With the exception of my NNID, I'm pretty much universally Spinosaurus everywhere. Never changing it, and I identify myself as "Spin" online at this point so it'd feel wrong.

Although I used Carcharodontosaurus here before. Getting people to spell that was very fun. Before I settled with Spinosaurus I used "Shadow Ampharos", but that one didn't last long.

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Who am I? Who am I??

....Classic Sonic. I feel like I only got some form of "social status" here due to that name - it was out of place among the otherwise Nintendo-populated PC community. It was different.

My previous usernames to this have had patterns. Two names related to Kid Icarus (Dark Pit/Phosphora), previous to that 2 Touhou names (Marisa/Yukari Yakumo). Then there was my older account, usernames: Gensokyo, Patchouli Knowledge and Homura Akemi.

Yeah...I've had a lot of name changes. I try to tell people who I am, really!

Oh...and Lugia's Shadow, but that was like, a 1 month only thing when I first joined.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • what number iteration of this thread is this haha

i've used Solace and Minzy for a long-ish period of time, so those are the only other names the forum should recognize me as. i do have a huge issue recognizing people that change their names and don't have some sort of tell about who they are, but if they're a relatively close friend it's not a problem for long.

Years
  • I'm not telling you guys, you'll make fun of me. ;(

We could always just stalk your profile.

Before taking on Raine, I was known by the community as Vanille Sky. Mainly since the name was already taken and had to wait 3-4 months from my join date to change it. Think I'll be sticking with this one for quite some time, wouldn't want to confuse people :P Seriously, whenever members change their usernames and they come messaging me, I automatically have to ask myself, "Do I know you?"

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • God, you changed your username again? I lost track of you after Yukari Yakumo, and only last week did I found out that you're Phospora, goodness.

M-My apologies ;~;.
    I guess I just saw the influx of Touhou names appearing (I blame user: Reisen) and wanted to join in the fun! :3

Sorry for being so confusing.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I've had quite a few usernames on here, but those were all prior to 2011. Glad I won't have to be remembered by those names! =P

Also, my username history on Bulbagarden is just plain ridiculous:

He changed his avatar and his username?! WHO IS HE?

(This is what happens when certain people are given the power to change their own names...)

Years
  • I was Cirno from joining on this account in September 2011 until November 2013 when name changes were available again, then swapped to Sheep. This name is precious and I'm probably never changing again. my baaaaby.

Was tempted to use my real name at some point though but probably won't be for a long while. Because as if I can part with this name anytime soon?? ;_;

Years
  • ...I'm going to change my name when username changes come back in May. Honestly, I don't know why I thought using this name again was a good idea, because all it makes me think of are my days of being an absolute forums noob on other sites.

Back