• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Heart and Soul... A bit lame?

Do you like the names?

• Yep

Votes: 58 40.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • They are alright

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • I can think of better >.>

Votes: 21 14.6%

• Total voters

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    well they match hoho and lugia hoho is pokemon of the heart lugia is of the soul hence the names

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    To me, the names are beautiful. I personaly like these names the best out of any video game I've heard of.

I agree, and I think I like it more because it is different, a different style for the tiitles.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    The names are great in my opinion.
    Sometimes, you just need to think of things in a more feminine way, even while being a guy.

What makes people think heart is gay, lol.

Anyways, I love these games and these names with all my heart and soul.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I don't think they're lame, HeartGold and SoulSilver should fine.

Plus I love these remakes, you could call them GoldenGold and SilverySilver and I'd still like them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Are they a bit lame? Probably.
    Im so happy that these games are actually happening I couldnt care less what they're called

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Its OK. Its alright.
    But DawnGold DuskSilver is pretty decent either.
    Anyway, the names are perfectly fine. as i don't really bother with the name.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    In my opinion, I think Soul Silver is fine but Heart Gold is a little... lame.I prefer Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver to Heart Gold and Soul Silver though.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think the names are fine, but SoulSilver seems better than HeartGold. But still, I like them.

I strongly agree, Soul Silver just seems it bit more fascinating than Heart Gold. Although I know I am getting used to both of the names a lot.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    they are extremely stupid, of course i"m going to get Pokemon Soul Silver because I like silver better. Why heart Gold, and Soul silver? It makes no sense. At least with FireRed and LeafGreen it makes a lot of sense because most leaves are green and Fire represents Red

:t354:TG

Last edited by a moderator:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    they are extremely stupid, of course i"m going to get Pokemon Soul Silver because I like silver better. Why heart Gold, and Soul silver? It makes no sense. At least with FireRed and LeafGreen it makes a lot of sense because most leaves are green and Fire represents Red

:t354:TG

Soul is for Lugia, meaning it is like the Soul of the Sea. While Ho-Oh appears to those with a good heart, so the names do make sense in that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back