• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart and Soul League Elite Wannabe Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    well idk if i can sign up for this but
    Name:Valen
    FC:0088 0278 0376
    Type:electric

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    You can sign up however you will have to allow me to inspect your teams. Since I will never be facing them it will put you at no disadvantage. This isn't because I suspect you, it's to inform you if you have been scammed once again.

Greene1516

Years
    Ok all positions are filled and the round one match-ups are on the OP. You have 1 week to complete the matches, as we have three rounds to do and need to get done before X-mas.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    hard luck xMiZx, but look on the positive side; you can challenge the league instead! :P

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    yup. i was actually gonna challenge the league before i entered this tourny. but i thought a tournament would be much more fun :P

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    Here to say I lost to stavross Ina really annoying match. xD
    oh well. I'll go and challenge the leagu then :)

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    lol ouch! thats a burn.................

it burned when all my pokemon were KO'd by one move. -_-
    i couldn't even attack! all that time EV training, wasted.
    but not entirely, i'll go and challenge. :)

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    lol ok starvoss lets not rub it in too much and its ok tori just challenge the league. battle more learn more then defeat more ^^

Greene1516

Years
    it burned when all my pokemon were KO'd by one move. -_-
    i couldn't even attack! all that time EV training, wasted.
    but not entirely, i'll go and challenge. :)

If that is the case then you have gotten a valuable learning experience. Obviously you need more defense, and you also need to rethink your team in terms of making sure you can resist most attacks.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    If that is the case then you have gotten a valuable learning experience. Obviously you need more defense, and you also need to rethink your team in terms of making sure you can resist most attacks.

yea, and my anti steel pokemon were KO'd beforehand. i also need to work on the speed of a certain pokemon. :)

Greene1516

Years
    This is a two day warning for the four competitors not completeing their battles. You have two days left to complete them. If you fail to do so you will be disqualified.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back