• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart and Soul League Elite Wannabe Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    So...that means if this tourney has 3 of 4 winners, then another PC user would take Lilacs place and Death & Strawberry has to fight with the new guy. Then, when you`ve got 4 winners of this tournament, you`ll open round 2. Am I right or did I misunderstood something?

Edit : I shouldn`t appear here too much, since I`m not one of the tournament members xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    i should be getting my battle done today pyro said he would be on but.. idk

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Hewas on at the same time as you, ye both sent me VM's earlier about stuff within a few minutes of each other.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Greene you said you need a filler for lilac? I'll participate in the tournament then if that's ok

Name: Roshi
    FC: 2579 3196 7667
    Type: Ghost

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Damn, Roshi beat me to it. I'd be glad to battle him for a place?
    If he decides to withdraw his sign up, id be glad to also go for the spot.
    I'll be going for electric, and ill edit in my fc just gotta go get my ds >.>

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Roshi you are in my friend. You will be battling Death & Strawberry and I hope the two of you can get the match done ASAP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back