• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Spirit Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't think they'd remake a game that was practically a remake in its own right. And SpiritCrystal? That doesn't even sound decent. I'd buy it, but definitely not for the name. No sir.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    Why would they remake Crystal when Crystal's features are in HGSS? Lol, they'd be stupid and no-one would buy it. xD
    If anything, they'll release an Emerald version of the Johto region. Mhmm, they'll add a few new features, a couple of new formes, a new island and a Battle Frontier so the sales go back up.

oske

>:D
    Years
    I haven't seen anyone point this out...

Ensuine, a previously Crystal-exclusive character, is making an appearance in HG/SS. If he's there I highly doubt Crystal will be remade any time soon. :/

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    There won't be a "spirit Crystal".
    Why?
    ---
    1.Animated sprites
    2.There will be a bigger story on Suicune( Eugene is featured, etc.)

Years
    i honestly believe that there will be one
    because as a little girl playing silver and gold versian,
    it was kind of wierd naming my boy charactor after me (meredith)
    so when crystal cam e out i was SOOOOO excited
    crystal was my favorite versian ever (including dp)
    so i honestly hope that there will be a spirit?crystal
    you may call me dumb for wanting it after those reasons
    but theres no changing me C:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Opinion

I don't believe there will be a Crystal remake, mainly because there's not really much of a difference (as said by many before) between Gold and Silver. The only things that were introduced in Crystal that weren't available in G/S was the choice of gender, a slightly different plot, and the Battle Tower - all things that can easily be incoorperated into the G/S remakes.

I hope they start making something new with Pokémon from G/S remakes and on; the addition of new Pokémon every time is really tiresome. It's not interesting if all that changes is new Pokémon - it's just abused.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    hmm i think it will be caleed pokemon clear crystal or pokemon pure crystal

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    It's pretty much been assured that a Crystal remake isn't going to happen. With HG/SS including a majority of the Crystal features, a Crystal remake itself would be pretty much the same thing. Plus, there was never a Blue or Yellow Remake when FireRed and LeafGreen came out, so it's pretty much going to be the same in this case. With the upcoming Pokémon Black and White, Fifth Generation, it's pretty much official a Crystal remake won't take place.

More importantly, please don't revive threads older than a month since the last post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back