• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Spirit Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I can confidently say that there is no relation between the Kingdom of Hearts games, and HG/SS due to the names. There... is none, really. Similar theme in naming, I suppose, but these are games made by different companies, which have absolutely no bearing on each other.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Bob, I was simply asking if he could use proper grammar so I can understand what exactly he was flaming about. Oh well...

Anyways, I as well doubt it is in any relation with Kingdom Hearts though. Nice thinking though. ;)

Diglett

Ice cream snow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Considering that there was no remake of Yellow, I doubt there will be for Crystal.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    I don't think tey are going to make 1, but if they do, there is a big chance it will be spirit crystal, or maybe mind crystal?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    There won't be a Crystal Remake because they've already added Crystal elements into HeartGold and SoulSilver. The only difference between HGSS and a new Crystal would be the female playable characters. Which isn't much of a difference.

This and the fact that there was no remake for Yellow.

Can't see it happenin'.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I don't see a reason to make a new crystal version because they added everything from crystal to HG/SS

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    They can't remake crystal O_o
    well, if they did i'd be a waste to buy it
    since alot of crystals features are in HGSS, only difference the main female

and thats not much a difference, they haven't much reason to remake it >3>
    plus
    there is no Water blue (though the name is trademarked, there still is no actual remake of blue) or electric yellow, so yeah

Years
    This remake, HG/SS, makes up for the lack of a Yellow remake and Crystal remake. (Any of the 493 Pokemon can follow like Pikachu except they can evolve.) You get to go to both Johto and Kanto. The only thing that was left out was Kris basically. They don't need to remake Crystal. It was a nice idea, though. :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    This remake, HG/SS, makes up for the lack of a Yellow remake and Crystal remake. (Any of the 493 Pokemon can follow like Pikachu except they can evolve.) You get to go to both Johto and Kanto. The only thing that was left out was Kris basically. They don't need to remake Crystal. It was a nice idea, though. :)
    and the old gold, theres a new character 4 old if you look closely tip: open up in goole images a pic of the new gold and the old one youll see there 2 different people who...live in the same house...and have the same mother xD

there already putting stuff from crystal into these new remakes so theres no point 4 a "spirit crystal"

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    and the old gold, theres a new character 4 old if you look closely tip: open up in goole images a pic of the new gold and the old one youll see there 2 different people who...live in the same house...and have the same mother xD

there already putting stuff from crystal into these new remakes so theres no point 4 a "spirit crystal"
    Like I said in another thread.

Nintendo might try to squeeze as much money from these remakes as possible. They know how much people loves G/S/C and they might use that factor. You never know. 0.o

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    They can't remake crystal O_o
    well, if they did i'd be a waste to buy it
    since alot of crystals features are in HGSS, only difference the main female

and thats not much a difference, they haven't much reason to remake it >3>
    plus
    there is no Water blue (though the name is trademarked, there still is no actual remake of blue) or electric yellow, so yeah
    Wait, WHAT???

They can't remake Crystal, i'd be a waste of money? I'm sorry, that's just really REALLY funny... I'm evil... :badsmile:

Anyway, on a much lighter note, there will be no Spirit Crystal.

Prove: There was no Electricity\Thunder Yellow, or am I going crazy?

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    There would be no point in remaking Crystal after G/S remakes.

^ This...mainly cuz HG/SS is Spirit Crystal withthe Suicune and Eusine storyline and that nonsense xD

Pekachoo

LOLCATS
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Even if they did make a remake of crystal, I think they would give a better name.
    Like kidney crystal.

lol jk

Years
    Idk wtf everyone is going on about it being "unneeded" for. Of course it's not needed and pointless. That's never stopped them before.

If they really wanted to, they could add in enough new features for you all to buy a copy. They do it every generation: Yellow, the original Crystal, Emerald, Platinum. You fall for it every time. And if sales for HG/SS drop before Generation 5 is ready, I have no doubt in my mind they will do it again. However, with the amount of obsessive fans that have been asking, whining and begging for these games for five years, these will probably sell better than any Pokemon game ever. So they probably wouldn't want to pull focus from them, unless everyone buys their copy of HG/SS in the first week or so, and then they need something to fill the gap between this and Generation 5.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Idk wtf everyone is going on about it being "unneeded" for. Of course it's not needed and pointless. That's never stopped them before.

If they really wanted to, they could add in enough new features for you all to buy a copy. They do it every generation: Yellow, the original Crystal, Emerald, Platinum. You fall for it every time. And if sales for HG/SS drop before Generation 5 is ready, I have no doubt in my mind they will do it again. However, with the amount of obsessive fans that have been asking, whining and begging for these games for five years, these will probably sell better than any Pokemon game ever. So they probably wouldn't want to pull focus from them, unless everyone buys their copy of HG/SS in the first week or so, and then they need something to fill the gap between this and Generation 5.
    Rangers, mystery dungeon, trozei, mystery dungeon. Yea, you are obviously correct.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back