• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    painter, if you had that much trouble with lein when he used his monotype team, you would take 45+ tries to beat his real team considering i lost i think either 4-0 or 6-0 to his real team.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    painter, if you had that much trouble with lein when he used his monotype team, you would take 45+ tries to beat his real team considering i lost i think either 4-0 or 6-0 to his real team.

lol it was 4 - 0, and give urself some credit cause it just happened to be a team weak to my normal strategy =P

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    i do much better against your strategy in single's considering i beat world king in a single and he used the same strategy as you.

ya well considering u beat world king... im pretty sure id be an epic fail against u in a singles

EDIT: Just an off topic question. Does anyone else have battle revolution? I thought it might be cool to have a few of my battles on there o.o

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Btw, if natedogg didn't tell you, we had a test battle and nate won 3-0 or 2-0, I can't remember. I made a few changes to my team shortly after to handle my Ice Weakness.

Well then we should have another test match somtime soon. I think it was 3-0 btw.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Changed my name to the awesome ~Money Stack~. Look at my avatar and stare at it's uberness!

All joking aside, I would love to have another test battle.

Also: I got Heart Gold!

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    i just found out why lein does not do single's lol >.< we were battling just for fun because both of us were bored and we did a single's and i won 5-0 only 5-0 because i wanted to blow up lickilicky lol but on the bright side i finally got a pbr match ive been looking for people that have pbr.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    i just found out why lein does not do single's lol >.< we were battling just for fun because both of us were bored and we did a single's and i won 5-0 only 5-0 because i wanted to blow up lickilicky lol but on the bright side i finally got a pbr match ive been looking for people that have pbr.

GRRR ill get you next time gadget NEXT TIMMEEE!!!! (in a doubles battle of course)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Is ckn a leader, or just temporary taking over for Anime while he's out?

Otherwise, I didn't know leaders could challenge the league as well. O_o

Anyway, I have PBR, although I don't know my FC off-hand, so if I ever feel like battling over it, I'll figure out what it is. xD

EVERYONE PREPARE FOR SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNNNDAY!

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Is ckn a leader, or just temporary taking over for Anime while he's out?

Otherwise, I didn't know leaders could challenge the league as well. O_o

Anyway, I have PBR, although I don't know my FC off-hand, so if I ever feel like battling over it, I'll figure out what it is. xD

EVERYONE PREPARE FOR SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNNNDAY!

What day now? ;)

I'm looking forward to it, .Aero. Just got a little secret weapon of my own all EV trained :cool:.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm trying to be like one of those car salesmen. xD I vish you luck young vanderer (replace v's with w's. I felt like being German for a bit. xD)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    O.O

ckn is an E4 contender! *applauds* Edit: Oh wait...he's a leader. *facepalm*

He's only temping to help anime sift through his busy schedule 'cause he foolishly made a huge list of challengers that he couldn't keep up with. And he needs one more badge too before the E4, needing to beat .Aero.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Changed my name to the awesome ~Money Stack~. Look at my avatar and stare at it's uberness!

All joking aside, I would love to have another test battle.

Also: I got Heart Gold!

I also have Heart Gold now......on my NDS emulator lol. Just started playing today.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I'm going to wait until the game comes out in the u.s to play it. I'm curious as to what moves pokemon will be able to learn in the remakes. Hopefully they made garchomp non-uber.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back