• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    The S&M section has all the new move tutor moves listed in one of the posts. I'm especially excited for a DD Crawdaunt. xD I just can't wait to put that thing to use. Maybe it'll become usable. :D

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    I can never understand how people can stand playing a game that they can't read.

qft especially since it will be out in english.... although i dont understand why they can just program both languages into the game....i cant see that being to hard

I'm going to wait until the game comes out in the u.s to play it. I'm curious as to what moves pokemon will be able to learn in the remakes. Hopefully they made garchomp non-uber.

well considering nintendo didnt make garchomp uber in the first place i dont think they are going to make it none uber....plus changing the stats of a pokemon with a game within the same generation might make things a bit awkward over wifi if a SS/HG is battling dppt

Last edited:

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Excuse the possibility of spam, but...

I may have spotted a loop-hole in the 'bug' elite four member's no-weather moves rule.

If, say, a pokemon like Tyranitar or Snover appeared. Thier ability automatically stats up a weather condition, but it's technically not an actual move. Would those pokemon automatically be banned from that E4 member's battle for that? Or is thier weather ability allowed, as long as it isn't an actual move?

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    The S&M section has all the new move tutor moves listed in one of the posts. I'm especially excited for a DD Crawdaunt. xD I just can't wait to put that thing to use. Maybe it'll become usable. :D

Or dd tropius LOL and yawn swampert seem's interesting

Also anyone notice something different about my name?

Is ckn a leader, or just temporary taking over for Anime while he's out?

Otherwise, I didn't know leaders could challenge the league as well. O_o

Anyway, I have PBR, although I don't know my FC off-hand, so if I ever feel like battling over it, I'll figure out what it is. xD

EVERYONE PREPARE FOR SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNNNDAY!

maybe sunday we can have our battle over pbr?:O i get lucky on pbr for some reason i've done two battle's over pbr with people from here skythur and lein skyhtur i won 6-0 and lein 5-0 i seem to do better on pbr for some reason

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011

I'm looking forward to that and recover Quagsire. Can't wait to use them on my UU team <3

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    ursaring is gonna be ou or uber

here some calc of adamant max attack belly drum toxic orb ursaring

+6 Guts Facade vs...

Max HP / Max Def Steelix: 92%-108%
    Max HP / Max Def Skarmory: 127%-150%
    Max HP / Max Def Aggron: 53%-62%

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    it should be flame orb as with guts the attack drop doesnt happen plus u wont lose as much health and the only problem is it is slow so u would need a choice scarf on it

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    i think yawn swampert is cool and morning sun can make a useful bulky arcanine also belly drum ursaring is scary to think about

Belly Drum Ursaring is not that scary really. Yes if it gets guts boost and a belly drum off it power WILL BE OVER 90000000000!!!!!!! But it will slowly lose health to burn or toxic if you want guts or quick feet.Plus it loses half it HP to belly drum :/. It has bad defenses so it will go down easy. ANNNDD it's very slow. So it would only be good on a trick room team or on a BP team or something.

it should be flame orb as with guts the attack drop doesnt happen plus u wont lose as much health and the only problem is it is slow so u would need a choice scarf on it

How can you use belly drum and chioce scarf on the same set? :/

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Belly Drum Ursaring is not that scary really. Yes if it gets guts boost and a belly drum off it power WILL BE OVER 90000000000!!!!!!! But it will slowly lose health to burn or toxic if you want guts or quick feet.Plus it loses half it HP to belly drum :/. It has bad defenses so it will go down easy. ANNNDD it's very slow. So it would only be good on a trick room team or on a BP team or something.

lol DBZ reference there. That's awesome. Can you see Ash, Paul, Brock, or even Harrison saying that? That'd be hilarious.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    well working on teamwork u could baton pass agility to it

I said that ;). But there are other pokemon that have a higher attack stat than that could use that agility boost more than Ursaring. Such as Medicham.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back