• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    now i have to wait 12 hours to beat you, right? :P

Why would waiting 12hrs change anything?? I won't take rematches for 2 days roughly, and I wouldn't suggest you rechallenge for now anyway. You don't EV train and even your move choices are terrible, moves like Strength, Rock Climb, Bite, Stomp, and Hyper Beam don't have much place in Wi-Fi.

Years
    So Tsuroerusu is part of the E4 now eh?

Heart & Soul League

OH Yeah!
    HAHA! That's some funny **** man! I appreciate that!

Well, given that Greene1516 let the cat out the bag and put me on the main thread I really need to scramble to build a team, two is in place so far, four left.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    You and I have had some good matches in the past. Looking forward to battling you as an elite as soon as I make it there. Gotta beat Aero first though and that's no easy task.

Greene1516

Years
    Don't rush man, just because you are on the home post doesn't mean you need to be ready. Perfection takes time after all.

Greene1516

Years
    Most of the leaders now are quite active, though you will notice that Omega and Uzu son't post often, which they should.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I check every day and there have been NO CHALLENGES TO MY GYM. So your saying I need to just randomly post Greene?

Piplup-Trainer:I probably will be available for battle tonight. I'll keep checking the forum so VM me if you come back on.

I won't be availible tomorrow/sunday. I'm going to see the Blue Angels! :)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Beat XD 1-0 in THE MOST EPIC BATTLE EVER.

I won't explain unless he gives me consent to reveal his team of 3. :3

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    was it more epic than meh yanmega sweep?:o

and aero the only person who has beat you on your first try is skythur if i am correct?
    that is pretty impressive.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    XD and I have faced twice. I think he prepared for me. xD

Anyway, it was more epic than the Yanmega sweep, but in a less "I OWNED YOU" way...it wasn't ownage at all, but two great minds thinking alike in TOO MANY WAYS. *can't get over how amazing it was*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back