• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    It's amazing how much HG/SS will affect our strategies. xD I may move up to 6v6 although I doubt it as 3v3 is really fun and even challenging on my half of the field too...so those of you that complain about not being used to 3v3, I'm not completely used to it myself either. xD Even though now I've done more than just about anyone here. xD

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Uzu quit his gym so there are two positions open now. If anyone is applying, they don't have to stick to fire or dark, they can pick a type that's not up there already should they please, but what gym they correspond to, the badges will be swapped so people won't lose anything.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    could i apply to be a grass or physcic leader?
    preferably physcic

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    finally my wifi acting better! hows everyone and aero i thinks its time 4 me and you to get it on!!! lol ok that sounded weird but im ready for our battle

.Aero

Years
    finally my wifi acting better! hows everyone and aero i thinks its time 4 me and you to get it on!!! lol ok that sounded weird but im ready for our battle

It'll have to probably be sometime tomorrow. :( I busy all day today and unless I end up getting home early, it won't be happening. Sorry. V_V We really do need to battle though. D:

Greene1516

Years
    jahz I will have to battle you first to see if you are up to it. Also guys, crimson has dropped out of the race and will be taking up residence as the new Ground gym leader. I don't know which gym this will replace so we will have to see when crimson gets back to me.

.Aero

Years
    jahz I will have to battle you first to see if you are up to it. Also guys, crimson has dropped out of the race and will be taking up residence as the new Ground gym leader. I don't know which gym this will replace so we will have to see when crimson gets back to me.

Awwww ;_; That's so sad. Why would you do that crimson. D:

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years

The ground gym XD
    That would have to be fun to battle.
    It is my speciality.

Greene1516

Years
    I doubt it considering the IV's I got. BTW, the Extreme Gym is now officially closed which makes H&S the number one league on PC. How cool are we :P

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Extremely cool! I feel like the Battle frontier and heart and soul league are rivals, but right now the heart and soul league seems more active.
    XD *Considers to challenge H og S league*

Greene1516

Years
    That's true. I'm thinking of an idea BTW. Would people prefer it if they didn't have to defeat the E4 in a certain order.

And Code, right now yes the Battle Frontier has risen from nothing in the space of a few weeks to becoming more popular than all ther other leagues apart from this one, which I think is really cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back