• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    congrats crimson ^^ to be honest i kinda miss being a gym leader...... kinda thinking now......

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    yeah but at the time it makes since because i wont be able to shoddy battle anyways...... ok.... i made my mind up i'd like to be a fire leader again if accepted

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I''d challenge this League if only I had a team besides my gym team...
    Too bad. XD
    Hope you enjoy the sweet life of gym leading, ckn! XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    D: I want to finish my homework and then XD Lugia and I will probably battle again, although I'd prefer to get a new pokemon from my friend first...it may take till tomorrow though. >.<

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    @ ckn, of course mate, welcome back. What rules???

We are set with our eight gyms so, but I'm still gonna give jahz his try-out in case someone else drops out or in case I have to boot anyone else.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    if you click on number of post's in a thread it will show how many time's everyone that has posted has posted (i.e you have nearly 700 post's)

edit: beaten...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back