• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Hey Greene, what's with your gym's move requirement? Did you just get really pissed off at that Smeargle after you finished the video commentary?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    No sure that Smeargle had four moves. It's just because I think Protect/Fake Out + Last Resort move sets are cheesy and tacky, regardless of the fact that they will do nothing against my Pokemon.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    o-O I've actually never seen one of those.

God, that's as annoying as FEAR.

I'd like to see someone try that on you. They'd die quicker than a team of Lapras.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Sorry, I went across the street to get a soda. I'll rematch you Lein, cya on, but you need to re-enter me because I'm using my Platinum FC.

Greene1516

Years
    Will be putting crimson's details up tomorrow morning. The other gym will be on a first come first serve basis, so please hand in your applications so that I can get test battles going.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Hey guys. My gym should be open in a few days. I should have my team together by Friday. If you're needing my badge I'll be starting my list now. Post here first. :)

Greene1516

Years
    Note guys that crimson's gym replaces the Dark gym so anyone who has 7 badges or less and has the Black Heart Badge needs to contact me so that I can confir them the Soil Badge instead.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    No :P
    But finally a gym leader that I can battle =)

I can't battle the others because they aren't online at the same time like I am.
    For example I often read : "Last Activity : 04:53 AM" or "Last Activity : 07:44 AM".

And crimsonstorm...maybe I can challenge you next friday?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back