• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    Lol I've never seen it Trick Rooming outside is all I'm sayin. XD.
    Lol jk but it doesn't say on Smogon, and it can be active during sandstorm, sun, or rain, etc. so I don't think it would be.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    im pretty sure trick room isn't a weather effect. Its its own category sortve, like light screen and reflect. Not sure though how to technically classify it

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    well maybe what i saw was wrong all i know is i remember something saying weather because it was a discussion on acid rain and trick room was in it

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    accordin g to serebii the only weather effects are sunny, rainy, hail, fog, sandstorm, and shadow sky (from XD, so youll never see that).

I think one of the biggest tip offs that trick room is not a weather move, is that weather ball does not change its type and base power when in trick room.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    ok then i guess i was wrong then my apologies piplup even though it doesnt change the fact that it was still a 5-0 match and i still won

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    GG to L the D i played the beginning all wrong but it was still a great match GL with further matches

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    well maybe what i saw was wrong all i know is i remember something saying weather because it was a discussion on acid rain and trick room was in it

Odd since the Acid Rain glitch has nothing to do with Trick Room. Acid Rain is a Platinum glitch that happens when Pursuit is used during a Sandstorm. The weather changes to Rain but it hurts the Pokemon that Sandstorm normally would.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    also, you cannot have weather working together (apart from the acid rain glitch) , wheras trick room can work in conjunction with any weather

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Grats :P Off then to breeding for me...what to start with!? I think I'll do my rebreeding first, my old pokemon have some pretty poor IVs.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    I beat lein 2-0 I'm on a row here

ya lost 2 - 0. Was a gg lance, and the third damn water oriented team ive fought (why are they so common all of a sudden). Still was an interesting battle, his leads were unexpected, a strategy ive only seen once b4 (shinyninetales im looking at you), and his team was overall pretty cool.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    ya lost 2 - 0. Was a gg lance, and the third damn water oriented team ive fought (why are they so common all of a sudden). Still was an interesting battle, his leads were unexpected, a strategy ive only seen once b4 (shinyninetales im looking at you), and his team was overall pretty cool.

Do you mean swampert and something else I can't remember? or Scarfed typhlosion and gengar?

Years

Well, there is the fact that around 1/5th of all 493 pokemon are water (92/493 to be exact). There's just more stuff to work with (of course, that doesn't mean the majority of it is decent or effective compared to stuff like ground).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back