• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Clair doesn't say anything, neither does the old geezer after talking to her. The most aggravating part is, I didn't even get a Dratini with normal moves, I got nothing.

Ok well in mine I had to answer the questions properly and she walked in. Ran her mouth and left. I talked to the old man again and nothing. I was pissed so I went out went back in the gym and talked to her again. She ran her mouth a while and so I went back to the old man. Talked to him and he ran his mouth a while then it popped up with a yes and no box. I said yes and named the little curry dragy, say it with me... Awwww lol

aight my question. Vermillion city gym. How do I open up those electric things. I find a certain jar and one electric goes away, then I press another jar and it comes back!

Years
    Ok well in mine I had to answer the questions properly and she walked in. Ran her mouth and left. I talked to the old man again and nothing. I was pissed so I went out went back in the gym and talked to her again. She ran her mouth a while and so I went back to the old man. Talked to him and he ran his mouth a while then it popped up with a yes and no box. I said yes and named the little curry dragy, say it with me... Awwww lol

aight my question. Vermillion city gym. How do I open up those electric things. I find a certain jar and one electric goes away, then I press another jar and it comes back!
    You must make sure that the second trash can you press is adjacent to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back