• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Screenshot of the entire route 36. please and thanks.

erm route 36 isnt exactly small so it will take more than 1 screen but i will look into it

omg just like Blackthorn City did. o:

My game glitching while training, I am the blob. My Bayleef is the person O_O. The one on the right is the normal one, obviously.
    HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

god i hate it when that happens cus of that iv been saving like every 2 mins

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years

• What's that supposed to mean? The game has a set size for every Pokemon and that;s how it handles Wailord.

It means their drawing 3d sprites of the Pokemon (that you see in your team if I'm not mistaken), not a whole model of the Pokemon, to scale.

Anyways, Game looks good. Nice to see the DPPt engine being put to work, can't wait to play it.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024

What's that supposed to mean? The game has a set size for every Pokemon and that;s how it handles Wailord.

lol it means that wailord is 19 meters long unlike its overworld

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    oh yeah, the wailord seems to be occuping space taken by 2 sprites.
    itll make the pic of the day.!!

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Can i have pictures of all the legendaries following you?

wah! all the legendaries?! the main post has some of them, i think mewtwo, ho-oh .
    ill add more.

well heres rayquaza but there im limited on how many i can get cus i dont want to cheat

it looks funny when you run cus its mouth is opening and closing giving it that pac man chasing a ghost look :D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    well heres rayquaza but there im limited on how many i can get cus i dont want to cheat

it looks funny when you run cus its mouth is opening and closing giving it that pac man chasing a ghost look :D
    dude that screenshot is 1 in a million! itll make the pic of the day, tomorrow!
    btw, where did you get the cheat?

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    dude that screenshot is 1 in a million! itll make the pic of the day, tomorrow!
    btw, where did you get the cheat?

ill pm you the link cus like i said i dont like cheating

i.e., he has the legit one that you catch ingame i think.
    if you emulate just use Pokesav.
    anyways, gratz on the screenshot. wunovakind.

thanks but pokesav for the new games is in japanese you its hard to work stuff out :D

Back