• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    If they'll give us a calc again we can use it to make it more comfortable o:

And Keya, I started cracking up here XDDD

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I haven't played my LeafGreen in like 2 years, so firgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't you get to Sevii Islands through Cinnabar? And Cinnabar is destroyed? My hope for Sevii is officially gone now.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I haven't played my LeafGreen in like 2 years, so firgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't you get to Sevii Islands through Cinnabar? And Cinnabar is destroyed? My hope for Sevii is officially gone now.

No, you are correct, in FRLG we first got to travel to the Sevii Islands from Cinnabar Island. We got there with Bill when his friend on Island One needed help with his machine. However, the reason it began from there is because it needed to play along with the storyline of the game. Now that the main storyline with the Sevii Islands have passed since three years [according to the game's timeline], transportation there would probably have to be through other terms for the remakes if it were to show up once more.

Actually, its from the dock at Vermillion.

No, we first got to travel to the Sevii Islands from Cinnabar Island with Bill. However, once we recieved the ticket to go back and forth betweek Kanto and the Island, that is when the Vermillion City docks were used.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    It could easily just be from the S.S. Aqua like the rest of the ship transport. Maybe on the days it didn't take you between Kanto and Johto it could take you to the Sevii Islands? But I suppose that could end up with the player being stranded... so if that were to happen there would need to be an alternate (though possibly more difficult) means of getting there. Or just have it offered all the time :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pal park in HG SS? (with fake pic)

ive been seeing alot of this on other thread that have nothing to do with the pal park so i thought i would make a thread on it!

Do you think the pal park will be in heart gold and soul silver?
    There could be a possibility and even if the dsi doesnt have a gba slot, looking at other games like guitar hero they might just add it anyway because it was a great feature to diamond pearl and platinum.... they still kept it in platinum didnt they and i think platinum was relaesed after or around the same time as the DSI?
    It might even take over the old safari area?
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation
    (lol no$gba pic XD)

So dissuss what you think?

Heres a pic i made:

Nothing real its FAKE! i just rubbed out the dp OW and put in the hg ss OW

Last edited:

mustard97

Banned
    Years
    Yeah im looking forward to see the pal park in HG and SS, i think it might be possible. Maybe to migrate from diamond pearl and platinum because of no GBA slot.
    I hope that the migration could be likee.. get to the hg ss main screen, take out card, replace with DPPT card and it should come up in the menu :D. Hope it does come.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    GS ball?

Do you think they will add the gs ball into these new games?
    I think they might... i know it was only in crystal but looking at how they added eusine (they guy whos madly in love with suicune) to the gold and siler remakes... maybe they will add it...?

For those of you who dont know what the GS ball is (NOOBS!) its a event item used to catch celebi at Ilex forest (also where you meet the notched eared pichu). Some people belive GS stands for gold and silver.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Yeah im looking forward to see the pal park in HG and SS, i think it might be possible. Maybe to migrate from diamond pearl and platinum because of no GBA slot.
    I hope that the migration could be likee.. get to the hg ss main screen, take out card, replace with DPPT card and it should come up in the menu :D. Hope it does come.
    O.O action replay funtion.... naughty.... Lol joke thats not such a bad idea! and it is possible!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    No, that was the place where we were told about this place. Basically "what happened" was Bill took you to Vermillion, then Red and Bill took a boat there, though they didn't show that part.

And anyways, considering Sevii Islands will be added and/or Kanto will be fixed, we might get Cinnabar to be fixed too.

Oh, edit: for the guy above me - I think the DS is a smart enough console, so when you go to the guy who asks you where to go in Vermillion, they'll let you choose "Johto/Sevii Islands", and if you'll choose Sevii Islands they'll give you a choice of which island.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Considering Celebi needs some event to get inside the games, not-including a stupid Mystery Gift, they might sell it as an event item (see Oak's Letter and others).

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Do you think they will add the gs ball into these new games?
    I think they might... i know it was only in crystal but looking at how they added eusine (they guy whos madly in love with suicune) to the gold and siler remakes... maybe they will add it...?

For those of you who dont know what the GS ball is (NOOBS!) its a event item used to catch celebi at Ilex forest (also where you meet the notched eared pichu). Some people belive GS stands for gold and silver.

You will most likely get it as an Event Item that will unlock the area one of my favorite legends are in.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    No, that was the place where we were told about this place. Basically "what happened" was Bill took you to Vermillion, then Red and Bill took a boat there, though they didn't show that part.

And anyways, considering Sevii Islands will be added and/or Kanto will be fixed, we might get Cinnabar to be fixed too.

Oh, edit: for the guy above me - I think the DS is a smart enough console, so when you go to the guy who asks you where to go in Vermillion, they'll let you choose "Johto/Sevii Islands", and if you'll choose Sevii Islands they'll give you a choice of which island.

I distinctly remember a Seagallop boat actually pulling up to Cinnabar Island with Bill there waiting on its arrival.  Plus, if you decline sidetracking after defeating Blaine at the Cinnabar Gym, Bill will just wait at the Cinnabar Pokemon Center until you want to go.  Why would Bill or the player have to go out of their way just to go to Vermillion City?  It's closer to Bill's house than Cinnabar Island, so Bill would've just gone to Vermillion instead of the out-of-his-way Cinnabar Isle.  
    The Seagallop docking at Cinnabar Isle instead was probably a special event for Bill's case (or the Seagallop was close in proximity to Cinnabar Isle at the time), and the player just happened to be in Cinnabar as well...   Since Cinnabar Isle doesn't have a normal dock, the docks of Vermillion City are used for normal travel to the Sevii Islands...

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE3KljxTKco

More on-topic, I still feel that the Sevii Islands will be present in HG/SS, and you'll probably use travel from Vermillion City's Seagallops once again...

Last edited:

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I really wish they'd make a Bug type legend. Sorry, going off topic there.

Um... Yes, I think they'll add it in, but as an event.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    It'd be nice, to finally be able to catch Celebi legitimately. They did it with Mew in Emerald, why not Celebi with these remakes?

Back