• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    with not much shown and the big e3 convention coming in a few weeks do u reckon nintendo will show much of the new games there seeing as we dont really no that much now.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Anyway, yeah the whole E3 Coming up, is what I'm really excited to see, just hoping for new news and information on the game.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    E3 will more than likely bring us some info, certainly, although how much and how much of that actually tells us something new is another matter. But I don't see them not showing off something about the next main series game in a franchise which ranks as one of the best selling, and will sell even more with this, undoubtedly.

Wonder if the next Coro Coro info will be similar to the E3 stuff?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wouldn't doubt if CoroCoro has at least some of the same infor given out at the E3. Though, if they can get more in detail about the game at the event coming it'll be great to hear.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah and I sure hope we continue to get pictures of towns/cities. I wonder if they'll still have the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City? Most likely they will since Team Rocket was there.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah and I sure hope we continue to get pictures of towns/cities. I wonder if they'll still have the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City? Most likely they will since Team Rocket was there.
    Taking that out will be crazy. And you know I read pretty crazy stuff these past few weeks. Can we use reasonable stuff people? As a remake sure things will be slightly different but not that different. I mean they could use Kanto as an excuse and make a proper 2 region game.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Some things are a little out of proportion with some speculations and ideas, but the Tower was a major part of the game and I 100% doubt it'll be taken out. I mean without that, then nearly quarter of the plot of the game is gone.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    This is possibly the only DS game I've been hyped for in a long while. I just wish I didn't know about it so early, now I have so long to wait D:

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    hmmmm well about that yellow re-make thing, ... since they said they where not gonna make a 3 and 4 generation re-make, then maybe they will make a yellow re-make, but being the kanto part of the game :
    beginner following = kanto
    no 3 and 4 generation re-makes = kanto+johto
    and you can find numerous other things, other thing that bothers me, .... SHINY GYARADOS!! :D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hmmmm well about that yellow re-make thing, ... since they said they where not gonna make a 3 and 4 generation re-make, then maybe they will make a yellow re-make, but being the kanto part of the game :
    beginner following = kanto
    no 3 and 4 generation re-makes = kanto+johto
    and you can find numerous other things, other thing that bothers me, .... SHINY GYARADOS!! :D

Did GameFreak say they weren't making a 3rd Gen remake? I mean I understand it not being now, but in those many years later to come they should have a new remake of Hoenn like now with Johto.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, not dioing it now seems understanding, but never doing it just seemed a little overdone. Anyway, a lot of people are questioning quite a bit of things, such as the Red Gyarados and I really don't understand why.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Hope to see More Screenshots of this game
    Im really suprise that Nintendo is going to make a Remake?
    That's Awesome ^_^
    Hihi..

-Yasumin >3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah the videos are showing little and little every weekend. In no time at all they might sooner or later reveal box arts for the two games...I'm sure people will create discussion on that...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah the videos are showing little and little every weekend. In no time at all they might sooner or later reveal box arts for the two games...I'm sure people will create discussion on that...
    What I wanna know is when the mods will make a proper thread for Pokemon sunday videos and have a filb.de archive. You know cause if you have 4-5 vids each month starting from now to september that is 16 videos more or less. If the decide for a proper anniversary release that would bring the number up to 24-28. And then trailers which have a lot of info and footage so that would be 22 to 30 videos by the release. Anyway any speculation for this weeks video? I am expecting some battle video or something.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It'll all come in time, but a little glimpse from a battle, now that would be nice. So we can tell if they changed anything with that of the such.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    It'll all come in time, but a little glimpse from a battle, now that would be nice. So we can tell if they changed anything with that of the such.
    Yeah. And I am surpised with something. This is the first time a whole generation of games went cool its in pseudo 2D but really 3D oh wow the graphics are now excellent how they are supposed to no more square grass on cliff edge to holy crap they went farther then they should have!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes the graphics are quite some beauty. I can already imagine how some of the other towns will look, but I am not sure of course.

Goldenrod City is just something I can't picture. It's my favorite place in the Johto region and I hope for it to look amazing.

Back