• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    aw. oh well maybe I will buy a dsi. my lite's screen won't stay up anymore anyway.still, its expensive.and my mom probably won't buy it. (ps. what farfetched???)
    The cutter guy had a farfetch'd gave it to his apprentice and the apprentice had lost it in Ilex forest. It was a nice touch.

Akira Uchiha

Akatsuki Shinobi! ^^
    Years
    oh. that's cool. hmm...doesnt. the girl. character actuallylook kinda like the one in crystal only with brown hair? I mean with the hairstyle... (I never got a really close look at Crystal, so maybe not...

Years
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

No, she's definitely NOT just a recolored Crystal.

New girl looks more like Mario's bastard daughter. With Toad.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Looking at the Crystal pics above, they did keep the girl with similar designed hair and the shorts are still short. Except this time they made it overalls, which I think seem more like a Johto style clothing.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The girl seems more Johto-like. I actually like her better than Crystal.

I wonder if they're going to make cloning be available in the game?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    If you cannot see the path next to the shrine leading up is much closer then the original. I also wonder if a certain farfetch'd thing will be in...
    The Farfetch'd is standing with its trainer in the forest. o_o Besides, it's how you get one of the HMs (Cut). So I would figure it would still be in there.

And the path to the shrine is the same as it was in Crystal. I have a map of Ilex Forest open next to me, and it all looks the same. Even the guy standing next to the trees that you headbutt. So yes, you can still headbutt for Pokemon.

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
    Wouldn't it be great if they also added in Missingo? :D!

Good days good days... Trading my Pokemon from Yellow to Red and strengthen them with Vitamins and then trade em back. xD!

Oh! Do you think they will finally make the GS available? For the rest of the world I mean. x.x;

The Operator.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Wouldn't it be great if they also added in Missingo? :D!

Good days good days... Trading my Pokemon from Yellow to Red and strengthen them with Vitamins and then trade em back. xD!

Oh! Do you think they will finally make the GS available? For the rest of the world I mean. x.x;

The Operator.

It's been thought by some that the GS ball might become available through some event over WiFi or so like the Secret Key, but it isn't confirmed or anything.

If we are allowed to headbutt the trees again, then I'll be pleased, because I would like a heracross to be available.

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
    Yea. That'd be great. Cuz like I said before, the Celebi event was really different. Even if it was simple, but the way they did it was amazing. What really pissed me off was that it was entirely translated but never available.

But um.. Secret Key? o_O; What Secret Key?

The Operator.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yea. That'd be great. Cuz like I said before, the Celebi event was really different. Even if it was simple, but the way they did it was amazing. What really pissed me off was that it was entirely translated but never available.

But um.. Secret Key? o_O; What Secret Key?

The Operator.

Secret Key is the WiFi event that ended today to gain all the different Rotom forms in Platinum. So, maybe just maybe they might make the GS ball an event over WiFi too. xD That reminds me, with everything about HHSS, I wonder if they'll have another Secret Key event for this game so you can still have the many Rotom forms...

EDIT: ^ Beaten to it...

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
    Damn! What luck! x.x;
    I don't even own Plat yet. Guess I'll just hack the key into the game. -sigh-

Edit: Thanks both of you though for the explanation. :D

The Operator.

Akira Uchiha

Akatsuki Shinobi! ^^
    Years
    Do you think there will be different colors for boy and girl in the pokegear too like there was in the poketch? I REALLY hope not, or at least for them to make it so that you can choose the color. Because I kind of still want to be a girl (even though shes kind of uglyish) but I dont like pink...
    Its very stereotypical... pink for girl, blue for boy... DX

Years
    Oh...I didn't know that people we're saying something about a "skateboard" based off the CoroCoro scans...

If it is true, then the original promise for GSC of a new item other than the Bicycle as transportation will be fulfilled (The skateboard was dropped off for some reason. D: Thank goodness for Tech advances in Memory capacity)

That's the reason Gold (In the PokeSupe Manga) Has a Skateboard/Scooter to move around. :3

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well the skateboard idea is a nice one at that. Also to answer the question about the pink/blue colored PokéGear. In the scans they already showed the girl has a Pink Gear on her bag, and the boy has a blue one attached to his hands like a watch. I don't know if they'll make it pink and blue in the touch screen though. I could swear that I saw the gear from the scans to be colorfied rather than the digital green in DPPt...

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    It would be nice if you had the option to pick the color of your PokéGear.

On another note, I'm gonna miss my bikey. );

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    I liked playing as Crystal in... well... Crystal XD.
    But now, I'm just gonna play as Gold, because the new girl is fugly. XDD!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Where is this "skateboard", because I personally love the bikes. And I don't like the idea of the skateboard, but there isn't much I can do about it. Hopefully it's as fun as the bikes. (:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I don't see much difference in using a bike over a skateboard, so for me it doesn't really matter. It is a much faster way of moving around, which is the whole point. A bike or a Skateboard, they do the samething, and for all we know they might add in some tricks to the Skateboard like they did with the Acro Bike in RSE.

Back