• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Do you mean make Mt. Moon the full cave it was in R/G/B?

I was thinkin' more like a big, new cave... Different from before. I have always been a little dissapointed of how Mt. Moon is done.

I think there will be a new rocket boss instead of an endless swarm of admins...

If they really wanted t make the new boss scary. he could look like this:

https://blog.nbc.com/ross_blog/H Ugly Betty ROSS.jpg

Hmm... I think that's TOO sacry...
    My version of the Pokémon saga includes Will and Karen as Admins, plus Chief (Celadon City, remember?)...
    But THAT IS MY POINT OF VIEW AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY APPROVED BY NINTENDO!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Also expect a release date for USA on December, just as happened with Platinum and D/P. =)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Nice... It's really comin' closer and closer... ^^

I just hope they don't see this as an excuse to put less effort into it.

If anything, I want them to delay it at least 4 months. When I play this game, I don't care how long I have to wait as long as it's worth it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    I just hope they don't see this as an excuse to put less effort into it.

If anything, I want them to delay it at least 4 months. When I play this game, I don't care how long I have to wait as long as it's worth it.

True, I want this to be the best game ever. See, I put all of my Pokemon in my favorite and best game, so these games better be good. I want to see real quality. Effort. Its $50, at least the Japanese version is, and I'm getting both when they come out in the US (I hope it is in the 30s like normal DS games) so really want to see hard work! From what I've seen it looks really good. But, you never know.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Also expect a release date for USA on December, just as happened with Platinum and D/P. =)

I also believe it will be close. Platinum released very soon after Japan in the US, and soon after that it had its Euro release. December seems to good though. It would be a sexy Christmas gift though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    Platinum released very soon after Japan in the US, and soon after that it had its Euro release.

True. The duration between Diamond and Pearl in Japan and the US was 6 months and 26 days (207 days or 17,884,800 seconds). And the duration between the Japanese and US release for Platinum was a bit shorter. 6 months and 10 days (191 days or 16,502,400 seconds)

So there should be 6-7 months after the Japanese release of HG/SS for the US release!!

Offtopic: No, I'm not a nerd. It looked it up and a time and date calculator. And the seconds were just included. xD

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • I don't believe all the pattern things that people are talking about. They will come out when they come out, so just either:

a. Be patient

or

b. Decide to import

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
    Years
  • Have anybody noticed the cave entrance on r 32? I think tha therewasn't anyone like this in GSC:
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation
    What can it be? maby a place to capture one of the legendaries that opens after beating E4?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Have anybody noticed the cave entrance on r 32? I think tha therewasn't anyone like this in GSC:
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation
    What can it be? maby a place to capture one of the legendaries that opens after beating E4?
    I don't know... Might it be where HeartGolders will be able to catch Kyogre...? Only time can tell :(
    I found a weird lake and an island in it in Ecruteak, that I don't think was in GSC... Could they be connected??? (Probably not, but meh)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Speculation: DSi exclusive feature

The place in Cianwood City where you could get your picture taken with your Pokemon. My prediction is that the DSi camera will take your picture (it could also be put on your Trainer Card) and you can drag "stickers" of your party's front Pokemon sprites and arrange them around your face, and save them to the Dsi's internal memory or SD card, and you could exchange it with other trainers. Just my guess.

d[-_-]b

HAH! You better have BURN HEAL
    Years
  • Mewtwo, Latios, and Latais

I clicked on Serebii this morning and read about Latios, Latias, and Mewtwo being in the game. I was actually amazed and then I thoufght how latge and awesome is this game going to be? What are your thoughts.

Back