• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

KingAlex

._.
Years
  • WiFi Pokemon Contests?

Ok, so there is one thing that I wanted to see online - Pokemon Contests.

I didn't make it to Platinum, but what about HG/SS?

I really love to participate in them, and I would be a official addict if it had WiFi.

Is this a good idea....? :)

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I believe Contests would be there since in Pokespec. and the Anime it talks about contests in the Johto region

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I do believe Pokemon Contests will be there but I think online may be asking too much of them. I have been hoping for it since DP was announced.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • Contests online might actually make me play them. But apart from that I really don't care if they're in. It's possible, especially since they technically have Johto, Kanto, and possibly the Sevii Islands to play with for possible locations for Contest Halls, but it's not like a given or anything.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree with the above post. I'd like to see them in if they were like R/S/E ones, but if not, I'm not bothered.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • Semi-random idea:

Instead of putting another GTS building in Goldenrod, maybe they will change the Pokemon Center into a GTS, kind of like Jap Crystal's PokeCom Center.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Idk if this has been discussed already. But do you think some of the more useful poketch apps will be ported over to the pokegear?

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • the app i would want is like thatone in DP where you could see which pokemon was most common in a route. And i'd like to see the pokegear on the bottom screen but the phone icon and the time on the top corner of the top screen.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • shinygoldash you haven't seen the gear have you!
    Spoiler:

As you can see we already know what it looks like. Big clock upstairs usage downstairs. And yeah no apps.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I think you can go to all 4 regions....after beating elite4...
    This is pretty unlikely... it is a GS remake, meaning Kanto is in and all, but to include other regions would probably hurt sales from their games long-term if they have a game with everything ever made in it. That and it goes against what they've done in the past - basically, this is just rather doubtful.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    But back in the day the original GSC technically included every region! XD!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • But back in the day the original GSC technically included every region! XD!
    ... *ignores* =P
    Can anyone tell me what this means?

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/news/02.html

Is Jirachi Catchable?
    Nope - it means that if you trade a certain event Jirachi from D/P/Pt to HG/SS, you can unlock a special course on the PokeWalker. More about it in the stickied info thread, yo.

Same for the Arceus - merely, if you trade the movie Arceus to HG/SS, you unlock an in-game event, that ends up with you being able to get either a Dialga, Palkia or Giratina, all at level 1. *points again to the info thread*

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    So is their any idea on when it will in the US, I know its in 2010, but when? Like March?

Back