• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    Well,training my Pokemon at the grass near the safari zone. Its pretty good to train at actually. And I'll go through the Ice Path and reach Blackthorn City !!! ^_^

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Since my last post I've...

-Did the SS. Aqua thing.
    -Beat Lt. Surge.
    -Got the magnet train pass.
    -Brought back the machine part to the power plant.
    -Beat Misty.
    -Caught Snorlax.
    -Beat Sabrina.
    -Migrated several pokémon.
    -Gotten Misty's, Jasmine's, Pryce's, Whitney's, and Chucks numbers.

Current Team
    Feraligatr lv.56
    Furret lv.50
    Noctowl lv.50
    Ninetales lv.52
    Ampharos lv.50
    Hypno lv.50

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    Last night I collected the final Badge and caught Suicune. At this point, I'm not sure exactly how I want to go about the rest of my adventure. I'm kind of taking a break from the actual story line for a while (in real life, this week is final exams, so my focus is coming away from Pokémon a bit).

Right now, I think what I'm going to do is just build up my team. Probably going to go ahead and EV train in preparation for my battle with Red, because I don't want to take any chances. Suicune will train first, and then I'll breed for a good-natured Shuckle in order to raise it as an almost invincible wall. After that, I'm not sure. I might give the rest of my non-EV-trained team members stat-reducing berries and EV train them, too. Then it's hours on hours of level grinding until I can finally take on the Elite Four a second time, leading up to the ultimate showdown with Red!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I have 15 badges, I caught Suicune on my third Dusk Ball, my team:
    Feraligatr lv65
    Dragonite lv64
    Togekiss lv64
    Lucario lv65
    Infernape lv74
    Sceptile lv81

I'm going to EV train my pokemon after I beat Blue.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2018
    Fighting off Team Rocket in Slowpoke Well. Dev to the rescue!

EDIT

Take that Team Rocket! After easily defeating the menace, I am heading to the Azeala town Gym to earn my second Pokemon Badge in the Johto League.

My team is
    lvl 13 wooper
    lvl 17 flaaffy
    lvl 18 quilava

My wooper won't do much good in this gym so it looks like I will be training him more later.

Last edited:

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    So I did a lot today!

I swapped out the Togepi egg for a Larvitar egg that I hatched and named Riley o' course~! After that, I trained Riley for awhile so that I could go and beat Bugsy. Once I got the Hive Badge, I went to Ilex Forest, taught Whitney Headbutt, then came back and looked around Azalea Town and Route 33 for a Heracross.

I found one, caught him and named him Barry. He has Calm nature which isn't all that bad to me (I'm a bit picky about natures. Should have seen me resetting for an Eevee with the exact nature AND characteristics I wanted XD). So I decided to train him as well, backtracking to Violet City, and by the time I was out of Ilex Forest and on Route 34, my team was all around level 18-ish.

So I went training my team further so that I'd be able to take on Whitney, and sure enough, I beat her as well. Barry was infatuated by the pink cow though... @_@

And currently, I'm at the Pokethlon Dome. It took me three tries to get a Power Medal for Riley, Natalie, and Barry. Jasmine and Whitney, I'm not sure what courses they'll specialize in yet.

But while trading things, I got my Pikachu-colored Pichu, Jirachi, and Arceus from Platinum so I activated some events. Now I have the Spiky-eared Pichu and a level 1 Giratina! :3

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
    Haven't made much progress still..
    wasted the past few minutes trying to get shiny leaves for Snorlax x)
    Ugh..back to training.

Woot! Just caught Suicune with a Luxury ball...
    I love those things ><

Last edited:
    Years
    HeartGold Update: I've been going back and forth between Johto and Kanto having rematches with trainers. I battled against my rival in the Pokemon League. I also had a rematch against Janine in the Fighting Dojo.That was a fun battle!

I challenged the Battle Castle. A Battle Girl trainer had a Chansey. I knew it had a lot of HP, so I started using Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, hoping to paralyze it or frozen solid. When its HP got low, it used a Sitrus Berry. So I had to keep up with the Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. My Pokemon need better movesets.

Next it's going to be the Battle Arcade and probably the Battle Tower. Later I'll challenge Gym Leader Morty in a rematch.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    This is my fourth playthrough, though the last 2 times I haven't gotten really far before restarting my game, lol. Anyways, wasted about 3 hours doing that annoying Voltorb flip to get enough coins for a Dratini. Beat Whitney with some luck and now off to Ecruteak. My team is currently:

Slowpoke lv 20
    Dratini lv 20
    Zubat lv 20

I had no intention in using my starter this time so I got rid of it when I got to Azalea. I know I want a Houndour, but I'm not sure about the last two spots on my team.

Years
    Basically all I am working on currently is gathering all the Gym Leader's phone numbers for future re-matches. And also I am still working on training for Red.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Today, I started off doing the Bug-Catching contest to get a Scyther (I love Scythers XD). I don't really care that I ended up third place, but I did manage to get Pokedex entries for some things, so I'll go catch stuff later.

After that, I caught Sudowoodo, headed to Ecruteak, beat the Rocket guy, and decided to go see Mt. Mortar. I find Strength and SHADOW CLAW to teach to Whitney, so she had a huge advantage in Morty's Gym!

I went to go beat Kamon (rival) and unleashed the Beasts, then went to go see Morty's Gym. Riley and Whitney kicked everyone's butt because of Crunch and Shadow Claw (and Natalie got Bite in for some good~).

I decided to head back to the Pokethlon Dome to see what my records were, and I only needed three more events to unlock the last room! So I managed to beat the Snow Throw default record, and now all I need is the Hurdle Dash and Disc Throw records. I'M THIS CLOSE TO GETTING THE HURDLE DASH RECORD BECAUSE IT'S 104.7 SECONDS. I put together Slash (the Scyther), Natalie, and Whitney for this because they're my fastest, and I even got them to get 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place! :"D That was a 105.3 record though. GAHHHHHH!!!!

Tiacha

Eager Pokemon Student
    Years
    Today (OK, technically yesterday), I got my Cyndaquil and named him Polas (random names are random). Did the usual beginning where I get the Pokedex, deliver the egg, ect. Named my rival Eberth for lack of naming ideas. First Pokemon I caught was a Sentret, named him Scouttail (a reference to a certain book series I like to read). Second was a Pidgey who I named Redbeak. Had only those two Pokemon until I got past Cherrygrove town and caught a Caterpie who I named Wormfeet. Went as far as Route 31 until I finally found some Bellsprouts, which I caught two, one for the Onix trade.

The Bellsprout I kept I named Greenleaf. After a bit of training, went through Sprout Tower, with Wormfeet evolving into a Metapod! Only beat the first trainer in Falkner's gym, though. Bleh!

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
    Taking forever to train my pokemon!
    None of my Pokemon have even reached level 65, after all that training! And I think i can get them to 85?
    Oh well, I can blame my progress in SoulSilver for keeping me busy ^-^
    Charizard is level 64, not much pregress, and Snorlax is leveling slowly...very slowly...only levelled up once until I got frustrated and concentrated on having my Vaporeon levelled up o.o
    Too bad, I'm wasting my time, they get their ex. point amount boosted since they were migrated..
    xD

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    The Elite 4 is fun.

I keep beating the E4 over and over again to train my team for Lance. I can never even scratch his first Dragonite. (WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!)

My team is in my sig, but here are the levels:

Dragonair: 35
    Heracross: 35
    Typhlosion: 39
    Raikou: 41
    Feraligatr: 46
    Lugia: 47

I still have a Rare Candy, but I'm not sure that I should use it yet...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Just [re]started the game. Why? Coz' I got bored, g. Anyway, I just did all the opening intro stuff.. I chose a boy (coz' his sprite is auhsum) and named my character my real name (again with the auhsumness.) Then, I got my bag and stuffz from ma mommy, got myself a spiffingly sexy Totodile, nicknamed it Kuro and saved.

Back