• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Use Politoed, your going to have 2 Fighting Types already with Breloom and Gallade. No need for a Third.

Thank you ^^

@Frost Phoenix, I suppose I could but Im really rubbish with making decisions of attacking/item use so Ill probably lose. I kinda want to train up a Gallade for his Snorlax because I hear its a pain ><

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Get a Leech Seeder? You get HP back while draining his, and since Snorlax has such big Base HP you will be getting alot of HP back and you take away alot from him. Try to get a Sp.Defensive Pokemon to wall his Blizzards and Focus Blasts.

SquirtleGirl

Years
    Get a Leech Seeder? You get HP back while draining his, and since Snorlax has such big Base HP you will be getting alot of HP back and you take away alot from him. Try to get a Sp.Defensive Pokemon to wall his Blizzards and Focus Blasts.

Thanks for that :3 Gallade has a pretty high special defense so I should be alright :)
    Also my soon to be Breloom knows leech seed so n.n

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Ooooh I just love the noob grindage in the beginning of every game...

Anyway, I cought Zubat and Mareep who I'm busy training right now. And then off we go to Sprout Tower >D.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I caught my Scyther earlier today and trained it on the Nation Park and the routes after. After awhile I wondered why wasn't Scyther killing things properly,then I saw the Timid Nature (+Speed,-Attack) Oh well, once I get STAB Technition Wing Attack it'll be all better <3

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I caught another Scyther, now it's a +Atk,-Speed one.Meh I'll be lacking in speed, but Scyther is fast, so it won't probably matter. I also changed the names of my Pokemon to some of my fellow Challengers and now I'm about to challenge Morty.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Trying to catch that damned latios still, got it in the red, but when my Crobat mean looks it, it just counters with luster purge. -_- Must of used over 30 ultra balls now...

SquirtleGirl

Years
    I also found out you can't rebattle the trainers on the S.S Aqua which made me so angry >:0

This D:

Rematching all the gym leaders I possibly can [Keep missing rematch call windows thoughh ><]

Trained Ralts up into a Kirlia [Quiet nature, so I wanted to wait until learned magical leaf, kind of a useful move, if lacking in STAB] and the got my dawn stone and evolved him into Gallade :) he's now about level 45:

Psycho Cut
    Slash
    Swords Dance
    Magical Leaf

I've replaced Umbreon with him. Though I'm not totally sure so its temporary while I train him up:

Gallade Lvl. 45
    Typhlosion Lvl. 59
    Ampharos Lvl. 60
    Lapras Lvl. 57
    Skarmory Lvl. 57
    Dragonite Lvl. 57

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
    I just beat Red!! :D I feel so proud of myself lol. I thought it was gonna be hard, but it wasn't much of a challenge. I just used mid lv.70's pokemon in my sig and just used two max revives ^_^

Years
    Yesterday I was bored of my training. So I decided to turn back the time on my ds to a tuesday so I can enter the bug catching contest. I caught a wooping pinsir and I won the round. I got a water stone. :D I was so happy.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    We just beat the E4 and Lance on our first try. My pokemon were around Lv40-45. Some revives and hyper potions saved the day xD. Feraligatr, Crobat, Ampharos and Charizard, you four were all great.

Later that night I dreamed a bit that Lance invited me on a date after our battle, but then I woke up at my house -_-
    Now what? Kanto I guess.. I'll finally catch a Houndour and start breeding my new team.

SquirtleGirl

Years
    Done some serious rematch and wild Pokémon grinding.

My levels are now:

Gallade Lvl. 50
    Dragonite Lvl. 51
    Skarmory Lvl. 53
    Typhlosion Lvl. 53
    Lapras Lvl. 54
    Ampharos Lvl. 54

Am pausing gameplay for a while to begin my Random Pokémon challenge on Sapphire :3

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Meant to post this the day before but came back & found that this is not posted.

This is Update 5. 5 weeks after I started this journal & almost 2 months after I got Pokemon HeartGold.

Past Activity:

Spoiler:

What's done next?

- Completed Olivine Lighthouse (defeated all trainers)
    - Obtained Storm badge from Cianwood Gym
    - Went back to Olivine Lighthouse to cure Ampharos (unlocked Cianwood Gym)
    - Proceeded to Safari Zone for more training (pre Mineral Badge preparations)

Current Pokemon:
    Quilava (Hayate)
    Bagon
    Machoke (Muscle)
    Skarmory
    Prinlup
    Ampharos (Magnum)
    All in the range of Level 28-30.

Back