• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
    I actually just started my file over so it might be fun to post what's going on throughout my adventure.

This time around I decided to go with Totodile rather than Chikorita and it wasn't long before I caught myself a Zubat. I just finished me training in the Sprout Tower and I'm preparing to take on Falkner.

Team
    Totodile Lv.15
    Zubat Lv.14

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
    My version is Heartgold,(Just noticed that my time is messed up on PC,two hours ahead...lol!) ..I just came from the national park`s bug catchin contest and caught all the pokemon in it that i havent caught in it yet....when time was up,I lost, to a caterpie,pinsir and scyther! And i had found a beautifly which seems kinda rare!! It doesnt make sense but oh well! Better luck next time ^_^ just flew to the safari zone to catch some new Pokemon so far got a gastly(lv.17) and meditite(lv43).

Years
    Got the Event Celebi, took an hour to get a Timid Nature (+Speed -Attack), so I went an did the event, a bit disappointed in it, as I thought there would be more light shed on my rival Devin and Giovanni.

Then I went ahead and did the Bug Pokemon contest, pissed at the reasoning of who designed it, since you can't heal, so I was stuck was a Sneasel that was near fainting so I settled with a Kricketot.

And finally I challenged Whitney a few times for my Heracross, and evolved a Pineco to Forretress so that once I beat Red I'll trade it to Steven and get Beldum.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    After rebattling the league and defeating red, I traded all my good Pokémon [Except my female Umbreon which I forgot about :(] to Diamond and started a new game, beginning with a Chikorita. I then traded the Squirtle I got from professor Oak from Diamond back onto Heart Gold. I have two awesome starters and my DS is getting fixed so I'll be able to play with a proper screen once again :D

Though it might have to take a backseat when I get Pokémon Black n.n

Years
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. Red. My oh my, you are a weakling.

You fell to a group of 5 Level 65 Pokemon. I had expected better, Lance V2 is the devil compared to you.

Anyway, I completed the game basically, getting Charmander, Mudkip, trading Forretress for Steven's Beldum, caught Groudon within 5 minutes, it used Rest, plus 1 HP, so a Heavy Ball caught it.

That's pretty much it for me, all I have to do now is wait for Black and White to transfer all of my little animals, oh and wait for the Safari Zone to upgrade.

Years
    Right now I'm ev training my chimar to evolve in to Infernape. When I looked at serebii it says Infernape doesn't learn slack off. It only learns it at monferno stage this make me so mad that I had to rest the game on the last save. Last night I trained it to 32 and I saved it there and this morning it evolved and I had to reset it. aarg This pokemon is for my wifi battle.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I put in the last of the Safari Zone items I need and now I have to wait for the pokemon to appear. While I'm waiting I am going to continue to train my pokemon and fill up my dex!

National Dex: 443

Last edited:
    Years
    right now I'm currently ev training my dragonair into dragonite. its at level 46 I'm going to evolve it when i get home this morning. My dragonite is train in attack. So right now I'm battling seakings for 2 points in the magony town on route 44 the wilton fisherman. And also I'm earning some cash. I'm broke. I wasted all my money on vitamins.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I traded over the pokemon I won't be able to get via pokewalker (at least not before I get Black) and that put me up 454 pokemon. I just have to keep training and I'll complete my dex soon.

Umbreon Bob

Da Trainer
    Years
    Just cought Suicune. Next up Im going to catch the snorlax and a pikachu for my little brother who started HG today and was at sprout tower last I heard.

Xurido

professor of Wumbology
    Years
    Just picked Totodile as my starter...on my way to Falkner. My team is:

Titan (totodile) lvl 9
    EarthQuake (geodude) lvl 3
    Wingz (Spearow) lvl 3

This is gonna be my team for a while until the better pokemon start poppin' up

Years
    I just finished my ev training my pidgeot over spring break and just finished ev training my charmleon this morning. About to evolve it into chardizard when I get home this morning. I also just found out how to ev train over spring break.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am almost done with my national dex! I only have a few more pokemon to train and then I'm there. Once I've completed it, I am going to get my team to Lvl 100 (they are all at 95 atm).

Over my spring break I got a trainer star for completing all of requirements of the Pokealthon :D

Years
    HG: Finally caughter Ho-oh without much problem this time. I've been slacking on this game on and off for a few months, I haven't even used a pokewalker with it either.

SS: Just beat the Kimono Girls, attempting to get to Lugia soon. Again, been slacking off to play other games.

Years
    I caught a modest ditto and a adamant ditto earlier today. When my ditto transform into one of my shiny pokemon I thought it would be shiny too. I found out that it wasn't shiny after I caught it. Sucks.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    In between training my last few pokemon for my national dex, I am looking for shiny leaves. I have found two so far :D

National Dex: 478

Umbreon Bob

Da Trainer
    Years
    Hmm Been a while since I said anything,
    My team is now:
    Ampharos
    Empoleon
    Charizard
    Lugia
    Steelix
    Umbreon

Im training to face red have been lazy the last couple of days. I got the steelix from jasmine. Also got the Ryhorn from Brock.

Years
    Today I was recently looking for a greenshard for the berries, but I end up found a claw fossil and got myself an anortih. Right now I'm trying to figure out what nature is best for it. I'm going to keep resting it until I find the right nature that is the best.

Got an Adamant Anothrin.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Battle Tower

In a recent double battle, my opponent's team consisted of a Venonat, a Turtwig, a Croagunk, and an Oddish. I sent out my Alakazam and Charizard, and epic pwnage ensued. ^_^

Back