• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Years
  • I restarted earleir today with Cyndaquil. I am going to breed a chimchar on pearl and my brother is breeding me a Squirtle and I am going to have Squirtle not evolve. So I am going to train Chimchar and Squirtle tonight.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • 2 gyms in not even a day!

+Caught several Pokemon
    +Beat Sprout Tower people
    +Beat Falkner and his Pidgey family
    +Made my way to Azalea, catching a Hoppip
    +Beat Team Rocket in Slowpoke Well
    +Beat Rival on my way to Ilex Forest
    +Got the Farfetch'd and Cut
    +Evolved Cyndaquil
    +Beat Bugsy on my 4th try

TEAM

Blaze LV.16
    -Tackle
    -Quick Attack
    -Cut
    -Ember

Glee LV.14
    -Sweet Kiss
    -Charm
    -Extrasensory
    -Metronome

Sparx LV.13
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Thundershock

Hootz LV.13
    -Tackle
    -Peck
    -Foresight
    -Hypnosis

Terra LV.13
    -Water Gun
    -Tail Whip
    -Rock Smash
    -Mud Shot

Hoppii LV.12
    -Tackle
    -Synthesis
    -Bullet Seed
    -Poisonpowder

I'm trying to evolve Hoppip and Togepi currently.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • ZOMG! I tried the Bug Catching Contest and caught a Pinsir lvl 18, and I lost to a Weedle, a Venonat, and a Butterfree. WOW.

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
  • I just caught Groudon, though I could've sworn it was a Magikarp.

I send out Poliwrath. Waterfall. Got him down to orange. He uses rest. I use waterfall again. I'm in choice band, so I switch to Amphoras. Use power gem. Down to red. He wakes up. I throw ultra ball. BAM! Caught.

Simple.

I also beat Red last night pretty easily.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Grinding, grinding, grinding and more grinding - my entire team is at Lv. 44 now, meaning today alone, I've grinded an entire 24 levels. >.<

When we get to 45, I'ma head to Goldenrod to stock up at the Department Store and the onwards to the Pokemon League!

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Managed to cross the ocean to Cianwood, despite all the tentacool, my bellossom got to level 30. Scizor learned fury cutter, and my eevee evolved into espeon!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I've been training for my Gym Battle against Morty. During my training, I managed to evolve my Hoothoot into a Noctowl. I got everyone to level 21, and took on Morty, losing only Vulpix. It was funny because his Gengar couldn't even hurt my Noctowl after it ran out of Sucker Punch PP. I plan on evolving Vulpix at level 44 (when it learns Extrasensory). Also, since I could now use Surf, I went into Slowpoke Well and found a King's Rock so I can evolve my Slowpoke. Soon, I'll evolve it.

Just currently training my team right now.

TEAM:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Beat RED, After heaps of training going up and down mt silver.
    All i ended up using my level 91 FERALIGATR.

Managed to take out my main obstacle PIKACHU with one crunch. The rest was easy

Years
  • In SoulSilver:

I was surfing on water when Raikou appeared! I threw a Fast Ball at it. I almost caught it, but Raikou escaped.

In HeartGold:

I caught a Growlithe and nicknamed it Frisco. I'm about to go back to Goldenrod City and take on the Gym Leader there.

Last edited:

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Beat Chuck, got the medicine to ampharos, and am now looking hard for a murkrow in the safari zone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    im currently SRing for a shiny extreme speed dratini at dragons den and would some1 be able to suggest a good nature for it

imapirate

Unprofessional Pirate
    Years
  • Well, after hours and hours of frustration and after giving up 3 times, I finally got a Dawn Stone at the Pokéathlon dome and could evolve my Kirlia into Gallade. I've been working on this one ever since I got to Goldenrod for the first time ... 40 hours of gameplay ago. It evolved at level 21 for the main reason that I needed Swords Dance in my moveset and Gallade (which is now named Chuck) learns it at level 25 so it was a pretty good deal. Now, after training up to level 31, I just figured out I need to get BPs to make him learn Ice Punch.

Fu.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Just beat the Elite 4, it was easier than I thought. I actually beat Lance with nothing but my red Gyrados! :D

Here was my team:

Gyrados lvl 48
    Gliscor lvl 49
    Typhlosion lvl 40 (Weak, but came in handy against Koga)
    Ursaring lvl 52
    Gengar lvl 45
    Geodude lvl 11 (lol)

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
  • Lol I just got through Victory Road and all my Pokemon are at level 40.

Here's my team:

Feraligatr (Rawrr) Lv. 40
    -Waterfall
    -Crunch
    -Ice Fang
    -Earthquake

Ampharos (Volty) Lv. 40
    -Discharge
    -Thunder Wave
    -Thundershock (lol)
    -Charge

Scyther (Slasher) Lv. 40
    -Wing Attack
    -Bug Bite
    -Cut
    -False Swipe

Ninetales (Fiery) Lv. 40
    -Flamethrower
    -Dark Pulse
    -Will-o-Wisp
    -Confuse Ray

Lapras (Chilly) Lv. 40
    -Surf
    -Brine
    -Ice Beam
    -Strength (._.)

Pidgeot (Birdy) Lv. 40
    -Fly
    -Wing Attack
    -FeatherDance
    -Agility

Sooo... I tried the E4. And guess what? I beat them all without even whiting out. =.="

After the match between Lance and Me, my Rawrr, Fiery and Volty grew to Lv. 41, my Chilly grew to Lv. 42. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Got the trophy for 100th Pokeathlon win.
    Spoiler:

Also send out for training in the top 4 and heey I beaten all but the champ without much trouble , especially the dark lady was pretty easy. going to go for it as soon as I have won some more coins at the game corner.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Looking at the levels of people who are taking on the league, I suddenly feel strangely overlevelled... My team is completely Lv. 45 except Feraligatr and Pidgeot, who made it to 46, and I've not even reached Victory Road yet.

On the plus side (was there even a minus side?!) my Vulpix just learned Extrasensory, so she's at the perfect point to evolve her to Ninetales. If only I actually had a firestone...

MiloticLover

~<3 Milotic Gen V!
    Years
  • It has been a long time since I last visited PC... And I just noticed this thread. :)
    Made my way to Cinnabar Island, level up my team to around lv57 - 59.
    I'll save the battle vs Blaine for tomorrow.

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
  • Looking at the levels of people who are taking on the league, I suddenly feel strangely overlevelled... My team is completely Lv. 45 except Feraligatr and Pidgeot, who made it to 46, and I've not even reached Victory Road yet.

On the plus side (was there even a minus side?!) my Vulpix just learned Extrasensory, so she's at the perfect point to evolve her to Ninetales. If only I actually had a firestone...

No I think they're at the perfect level.

My team, on the other hand, was UNDER-levelled. xD

Now I just beat Lt. Surge... And I sure had trouble with him ._.

Off to Saffron! : D

Back