• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
Years
  • I haven't been doing much lately, so Will's been in my PokeWalker so I can unlock new courses.

I did finally catch all the Hoenn Pokemon that could be caught with Hoenn Sound station though, so that and Sinnoh are out of the way~

Years
  • I started over because my team as Soul felt unbalanced: Feraligatr, Crobat, Arcanine, Scizor, Shiny Pikachu, and Lugia. I blame Shiny Pikachu b/c without Shiny Pichu it just didn't feel the same.

New Trainer: Solo (Big difference, right?)
    -Started my adventure with Totodile named it King
    -Got a Rival named Nero
    -Traded Hoothoot for a Larvitar named Tyrant from Master Dawn Pearl
    -Trained King and Tyrant and caught many pokemon on the way
    -Battled in the Sprout Tower
    -Got my badge from Falkner
    -Caught a Mareep (No name yet)
    -Tododile evovled

Gym Battle:
    -King K.Oed Pidgey with bite.
    -Tyrant used 1 combo of Screech and Stone Edge to K.O Pidgeotto (Thank god cuz I did not want to go thru a roost attack over and over.)

Journal:
    Tododile seemed kinda cocky so King was a perfect name for it and Larvitar is very defiant despite its little body.
    Master Dawn will give me another pokemon b4 I get my 2nd badge I wonder what it'll be.

Team:
    King 18
    Tyrant 13
    Mareep 9

Years
  • Started a few days go...
    Picked a chikorita starter and went out. My goal was to catch as many pokemon as possible on a low level and train them equally. Defeated Falkner and just went through the tunnel. While training my wooper my pokemon got infected with pokerus and a little later I caught a shiny zubat in the tunnel. It was a good day for me...
    Just returned to Newbark town to train my weaker pokemon. My current goal is to add a ghastly to my team.

- togepi Lv.5
    - spearow Lv.7
    - zubat Lv.5
    - venonat Lv.11
    - hoppip Lv.12
    - sandshrew Lv.11

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Trying to catch Suicune...

Accidentally hit "Flee" after Glaceon fainted the first time and had to soft-reset;
    Paralyzed it with my Pikachu and got its HP into the yellows;
    Used Hail with my Glaceon and got its HP into the lower reds;
    Suicune just offed my Glaceon;
    Switched to Leafeon (Freddie);
    Throwing Ultra Balls like crazy;

I die a little inside every time the Pokeball shakes three times and it still breaks loose. :'(

CAUGHT IT after about 40 Ultra Balls!

Years
  • Soul Silver

I'm Solo, taking a break for training purposes (going to 20)and waiting for Charnova to be trained to me.

One Badge and Team is:
    Croconaw= King 20
    Larvitar= Tyrant 18
    Flaaffy= Revolta 16

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
  • Traded a Gible with Earthquake and Riolu from my Diamond cause I can't wait long for Safari. >_<

Did a lot to raise my Riolu's happiness so it can evolve and my Gible is now a Gabite.

Goal level to have them to combat Red at lv. 85.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I started on Sunday. (The 16th)

I'm all the way at Blackthorn City, but I'm trying to decide what my 6th pokemon in my party should be. I just discovered that I can't use Ursaring, because Teddiursa is exclusive to SS. >_< (I'm playing HG right now, BTW)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I decided on Bellossom as my last team member. I needed a Grass type, and I felt that it would be too late in the game for me to train a Hoppip all the way to at least lv.30.
    I beat Clair last night, after Kingdra gave me some difficulties. My red Gyarados took it down with Dragon Rage after Ampharos paralyzed it.
    Later, I got my Extremespeed Dratini. I was gonna soft reset for a good nature, but I got a Jolly one on first try, so I was happy.

Today, I've been training my Gloom up. I want it to be on about the same level as my other pokemon (late 30s). I realized that I need a Sun stone soon, and a King's Rock for my Poliwhirl. I'll have to trade with someone for the Sun Stone, and I already can get the King's Rock, so I still need to trade for it to evolve.
    I beat the Kimono Girls. The Jolteon and Espeon were frustrating. I had to use Hyper Potions until Thunderbolt and Psychic respectively ran out of PP. Wasted about 25 of 70 of them by doing that. :pink_disbelief:
    Played Voltorb Flip for a half hour or so...It frustrated me. I got to level 2, quit, and then realized that you couldn't go back to level 2 later. I gave up right then and there.

Just a few minutes ago, I hunted down Raikou, and found it within a minute. Caught it with a Master Ball. It has a bad nature, and I didn't know about the Post E4 method. Oh well, I'm gonna soft reset everything no matter what in SS when I start it. May take awhile, but so be it.

I'm about to encounter Entei.

Last edited:

Zelos Wilder

Ladys Man
    Years
  • Well just got back into pokemon after a very long time, bought SS 2 days ago and just beat all 8 Gym leaders with 2 pokemon. Seems like i still got it ;D

NatureKeeper

I caught the 26 Unown. It was terrible, I say. I had to use this Mysterious Transmission to get them. I finished them all. Now, I am waiting for ? and !.

Years
  • I started over in SoulSilver, and I chose Totodile as my starter Pokemon. I am heading for the Ice Path. Once there, I'll look for a good Ice-type Pokemon when I get ready to challenge Gym Leader Clair.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    pokedex1.jpg

I just completed this thing. No way I can do the national version.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • So, now that I found my PokeWalker, I've been playing!

I beat Blue with no casualties because everything just about knocked him out in one or two hits. After that, I decided to go search for legendaries when Prof. Oak gave me Rock Climb, and taught that to Riley (I have a bad habit of calling him Tani after my Platinum Tyranitar.. ^^;; ) . Ohh...if only Whitney could have learned it, then it would have gotten STAB. Silly Furrets.

So I got Zapdos first, since that was easiest to locate. After that, Articuno, which was the hardest to get to. Seafoam Island navigation is complicated. @.@ Moltres afterwards, which was easy to find, and lastly, Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave. I've just about exhausted my supply of Max Repels, so I should go get some. I think that Super Repels are better though, so I might use those.

Level 74 Natalie, 73 everything else.

And so, I've been trying to fill up my Dex. I figured out how to work the Object Arrangement to get the things I want, so I finally have a Lairon! Now if I could just get those elusive Chansey... =w=

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    E.V training my Roserade since & A.M this morning. Finally done, now just battling for experience.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2018
    Up to the first Elite Four, victory road was pretty easy but I am definitely gonna need to train quite a bit before I challenge the masters. Then it's onto Kanto!

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I've been trying to catch Suicune for a long time now. It's mostly because I only play for a little while every day, but it's also because I need to get a weaker pokemon that doesn't kill it off so easily.

After that, I will finally go back to my other bsns, and eventually I will get around to trading a Tropius to my SS, as I've always wanted one of those on my team. I will also probably mess around with the Pokethlon some more, as I've only tried that once.

Back