• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    I caught an Adamant abra with synchronize today<333 =DD

Now my search for a male Adamant Scyther with technician that likes to fight will be alot easier =DD

And I'm keeping the Adamant abra, which evolved into a kadabra, in my team, too. =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    I hatched ALOT of Scyther eggs (from a female Scyther breeding with an Adamant Ditto holding an everstone) and I finally got some Adamant Syther's with technician (Four in total).

I evolved them all using Metal coats from my Pearl version.

Now I have a Scizor for my competitive team in both White and SoulSilver, and a Scizor for my in-game battle team in SoulSilver<333

And currently I'm training the Scizor for my in-game team in SoulSilver.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • I just went through all the secret places where I needed Rock Climb 0_0
    And we have a new team mate.. Roserade who I named Roselyn. She's so pretty and intoxicating <3

What should we do next..Hmm.. Maybe I'll Beat Red.

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • I got a japanese squirtle off the GTS to breed for a brave squirtle. On the 2nd egg i got a shiny 0.0 first shiny i got if you don't count Gyarados.

Last edited:

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Just beat Red. That was epic.
    At first I kind of freaked out because his Pikachu was Lv88 and my Espeon was Lv68. But Espeon was faster to land the saving first attack, Light Screen. Pikachu used Thunderbolt leaving Espeon with half hp left. Espeon used Psychic and it was a critical hit! It leaved Pikachu with a few hp... But then it used another Thunderbolt. I thought Espeon was done for but he managed to survive this hit, however it could barely stand...
    And then Hail hit both pokemon. They both fainted.

I thought Espeon's and Pikachu's fight were beautiful, but then I had to bring out Rain, my Feraligatr. Red brought out Snorlax. Rain used Sword Dance a few times and wiped out the rest of Red's pokemon with no sweat at all o_O. After Pikachu I thought it would take a bit...longer. Oh well. I saw that Red was very surprised too. I hope that he didn't think that my win was beginners luck. He didn't say a thing before he dissapeared.

Anyway, happy that I managed to beat the greatest trainer, I flew to Saffron and got myself a Mudkip (i liek them). Then I visited Professor Oak and he to my surprise also offered me one of the three starters... Kanto starters that is. I chose Squirtle, it seemed so cute.

By the way I didn't want my Croconaw to evolve (it was 80+) but after one battle I looked away for one second and when I turned my head back I saw a loosing a loud cry Feraligatr. Oh my God was my reaction. T_T I have to get used to it.. It's too big, to teethy and heavy, but it's still my closest partner. Sigh.

OH AND THERE'S MORE!! Ahem.
    Yesterday when I was on my way to Red I encountered a wild Steelix... I didn't know that they could be wild so I tried to catch it. I used about 20 Dusk balls. Steelix seemed extremely strong. I looked into my pokedex to see it's nature. It was Adamant and it was holding Metal Coat. I've never had such luck!

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    So I've decided to play through Soul Silver again after beating White.
    Currently, I'm at Violet City, soft resetting to catch a Modest Mareep.

Last edited:

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Trying to level up to beat Clare .__. still very difficult to level up.

Level 28 Swinub (The thing I'm trying to Level Up)
    Level 41 Growlithe
    Level 39 Chikorita
    Level 39 Poliwag
    Level 38 Pidgey

yay for not leveling up pokes :D

Years
  • in the dragon's den inside of the master's house. still trying to soft reset for a adamant drainti. I'm hoping to get a shiny one with it too. :D Also currently ev training my team.

Edit: just figure out what the pokerus does? 05/21/11

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Traded my darkrai for shaymin to basically complete the pokedex. I won't worry about magikarp for a while... for some reason I want my cousin's hacked lv100 shiny magikarp that knows all kinds of random unique moves xD (ex. draco meteor, earthquake, etc...) that'd be an awesome way to finish my national dex... but I'll probably get it legit way before I can actually do that.

Years
  • At last have the 5th member of my ou team. Still thinking if I should put scizor in my team or train another one. I got scizor in a trade and its shiny too. :D

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • I'm doing one thing that I've never done before! I'm completing my pokedex as much as it is possible without wi-fi :D Seen: 283, obtained: 175.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've been playing HeartGold from April 10th...last thing I did was defeat Team Rocket, then head into Ilex Forest to check out that Shrine...next thing I know I'm exploring Silver's family tree and locked in battle against the almighty Giovanni! :P. Boy, it was a hard battle. I lost the first time, so I went straight back through time again, took out Nidoking with Celebi, who was then used for healing / reviving other team members. Somehow my Quilava was the only one who actually landed a finishing hit, going up two levels to level 38 (I could hardly believe it when I found that I had something faster than all his pokémon even after my Choice Scarf Poliwhirl had been defeated, otherwise Honchkrow would have OHKO'd my entire team). Turns out all the Hyper Potions and Revives I'd bought after defeating Team Rocket were all used up against Giovanni...(I bought about 25 of each :O).

After that, I found some items in Ilex Forest (Quilava was the only pokémon left standing), and limped my way into Azalea Town, where I gave Kurt some Apricorns and healed my pokémon.

Current team looks like this:

Level 38

Level 37

Level 36

Level 34

Level 35

Level 30

Also in Daycare is this little Modest-natured pokémon I found:

He's currently level 38+ (haven't checked for a day or two), although I don't know if I'll ever use him, I may EV train him and give him to a friend...

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Caught Lugia..Disappointed when the cute Kimono girls didnt dance anymore D:. Used a Escape Rope to escape that horrible dungeon of coldness and...Coldness.

Made it through those last few routes...Got to the Victory Road after much hardship, suffering, and leveling up. Togetic is now Lv. 35! Yay...

Beat up my redheaded Rival..Call me a weakling? Ive beat you every single time without fail..And NOW you figure out that youve been abusing your Pokes? You sir, suck.

Mom called me..AGAIN. I wish she would just lose my number, I dont need her to tell me everytime she buys me an item! Jeez!

Picked up my item..And guess what?!?!? I got a berry..Woohoo. Bother me during my intense training to just call and tell me you got me an item, have me rush up to the Poke League, and its just a berry? Thanks...

Bought some cool items from the Mart, that may have looked sort of useful..Let my Pokes rest in that awesome looking machine while I flirted with Nurse Jenny...Thanks for being my wingman guys!

Figured id go check out the metrosexual First Elite Four guy..Turns out you cant go back and heal in between battles. Beat him up with ease, thanks Lugia!

That wannabe- ninja guy sucks. And that Muk of his..YOUR FAT GODFRAGGIT! USING MINIMIZE WILL NOT MAKE YOU SMALLER, IT JUST MAKES ME ANNOYED AND MAH TOGETIC VERY PEED OFF.

Finally defeated him..Almost out of Revives and Potions..OH NOES!

Took on the Karate guy..His Machamp fell under just one Flamethrower..And the rest fell under Extrasensory after only two hits. I call good game sir?

What an eerie room..Mommy...Call me now! Im scareeedddd.

Oo this ones pretty cute..

Owned her. Gotta love Rollout. After I took her first Poke out, simply used flamethrower then rollout. Roullout quickly 1HKOed her whole team... Time for the Champ!

WHAT?!?!? LANCE WaS THE CHAMPION THIS WHOLLEEE TIMMEEE??!!?!?. Totally didnt see that coming. Lol. He looks strong..His Gyarados took a direct Aeroblast from Lugia? Wow...Lets try Extrasensory! Barely scratched him >_<. This is going to be tough...Lets try Hydro Pump shall we? The HP bar didnt even move..Time to use many complex strategies..My Typholison got pretty much red barred by one hit from Aerodactly.. I take back what I said earlier. This is going to be extremely hard.

I lost to the great Champion...Time to go grind *cries*

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    So I've decided to play through Soul Silver again after beating White.
    Currently, I'm at Violet City, soft resetting to catch a Modest Mareep.

And since this post, I've beaten all the Johto gyms and Elite 4, plus all the Kanto gyms. :)

Last edited:
    Back