• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heated and Shocking Secrets....?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    Hey guys, as you know (or should know) serebii has said that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please post any leads or possible codes here.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    well somebody on the wireless trade forums said he did, but he got banned I believe.

anyways whenever we do, i'll be one happy camper.

Chibaymega12

Years
    I believe the guys at serebii know, they just want to hold the suspence and get more views on there site, that's all

anyways, no one has any leads? I'm dissapointed, xD

Seaphron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2007
    Hey guys, as you know (or should know) serebii has said that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please psaid that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please post any leads or possible codes here.
    said that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please p

Hey guys, as you know (or should know) serebii has said that there are specific passwords to put in to your battle phrase(?), and then the mystery gifts will be unlocked so you can put both pokemon into you D/P game. I'd like to know what the codes are, as i'm sure you would. So please post any leads or possible codes here.

Last edited:

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    it's a ##@#-@@##-#@##-@@@# code with #=numbers and @=letters

just like manaphy's code

or you could just try: "Give me Electivire/Magmortar"

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Crap. That means I have to do those incredibly retarded contests and play that damned capture the flag game. >.<

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    that's not really serebii. Notice the space after the name.

He would be arrested or something if he truly did release it.

Chibaymega12

Years
    it's fake i think
    someone please prove it right or wrong
    i don't think you need the black card just to get a couple of pokemon, be realistic people

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Why would you need to collect Electivire and Magmortar to get Electivire and Magmortar?

It's not serebii. Disregard the post.

Back