• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heated and Shocking Secrets....?

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    to get the shocking and heated mystery gift, you must get the black card in pokemon diamond/pearl (without cheating) and copy the pokemon to PBR. The secret to the battle phrase is --Heated Mystery Gift-- the code is Magby and Magmar. --Shocking mystery gift-- Elekid and Electabuzz.. Copy this down quick, i'm taking the risk of getting fired for this!

Serebii.net TM

Whats the Black Card? How do you get it? (Noob question)

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Sounds fun, how long will that take?

You get the black card by completing your pokedex, getting master rank in all contests, 100 wins, talk to 100 people in the underground, and beat the elite four.

And that isn't how you get it. So don't waste your time.

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    You get the black card by completing your pokedex, getting master rank in all contests, 100 wins, talk to 100 people in the underground, and beat the elite four.

Is that how you get it, or not? I underlined some words you may want to take a second look at. Plus, when you say complete pokedex, do you mean catch or see them all, and is it only sinnoh or the whole national?

Years

Is that how you get it, or not? I underlined some words you may want to take a second look at. Plus, when you say complete pokedex, do you mean catch or see them all, and is it only sinnoh or the whole national?

That is how you get it, but because it's impossible to complete your pokedex without cheating because of arceus, that's impossible.
    100 wins is at the battle tower, I think, and talk to 100 people is actually capture 50 flags.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    THAT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IT. NOTICE HOW THE MODERATORS DELETED THE POST. THAT'S NOT SEREBII, THAT'S AN IMPOSTER.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    mmm kay, cummon scyther, calm down

okay, yeah, that isn't how you get it, it's impossible to complete your pokedex right now, plus, nintendo WILL NOT make you beat then ENTIRE game just to get a couple of mediocre pokemon, or anything for that matter

also, the whole point of them is to let the people who may not have lg or fr have the pokemon, use common sense people

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Did anyone actually try using those codes suggested by the impostor? Even without getting the black card, it's worth trying.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    It takes five minutes, and at least you'd be sure. I'd have tried it myself if I wasn't out of town.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    But, the contests. I know you wouldn't be able to stand that. PBR doesn't take notice if you have a black star trainer card at all, so why would you need one? And why would the code be "Magby and Magmar."

It's just not real, and it's obvious.

Lugia58

The Guardian of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Wow, this will take forever. Time to start putting in random garbage!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Yeah, but that seriously bugged me. I hate jerks that think it is funny to get everybody's hopes up just so that they can feel bad in the end. Believe me, Serebii won't release it until Nintendo releases it... That's the rules of copyright or whatever I'm thinking.

The code will have nothing to do with the Trainer Card on Pokemon Diamond. I mean, what about the people who play PBR without a DS pokemon game? Though, I don't see why they would need it in the first place. It will be a bunch of random letters and numbers, just like the Manaphy code. That way Nintendo can assure that our hearts must long for it. Stupid Nintendo >.<

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    The black card is determined when you have all five stars.

A star is achieved when you beat the elite four.
    A star is achieved when you steal 100 flags in the underground.
    A star is achieved when you beat 100 trainers in the underground.
    A star is achieved when you win all master rank contests.
    A star is achieved when you complete your national dex. [Catching.][and not by Action Replay.]

Back