• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Dudes.............

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2005
    HI POKECOMMUNITY, THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM, I HAVE A FRIEND CALLED SID HERE, HIS USERNAME IS :StarScream:, HE SUGESTED THIS PLACE TO ME AND IT SEEMS COOL, DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HIM? BUT ANYWAY I LIKE LOADS OF STUFF AND IM VERY NICE SO SEND ME A PM COZ IM LONELY LOL, HOPE MY STAY IS LASTING AND COOL, ALSO HOW DO I CHANGE MY LOCATION? BYE1

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Change location by editing your profile :)

Welcome to Pokemon Community, I hope you have a Great Time here :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dang....caps sucks XD Aww, anyways welcome read the rules bla bla you know the drill. Starscream? Well known member in the othr chat area.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Obivously you like yelling. xD
    Anyways, welcome to PC, and :StarScream: is really nice, so if you're like him, you'll fit in fine =>)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2005
    cheers thanx alot now i ave 3 friends nice meetin u, im with him now listen 2 music

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC I a see you know Starscream by your avatar.He's nice.Have a great tme here and post a lot.

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    Welcome to pokecommunity phat basted! hope you enjoy your stay, this being your first forum :)

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Welcome Phat basted. I know what you wanted to put in your ID lol. And I also know that you are listening to music with StarScream now.:P;)

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Well a new member.All other Fourms aren't nearly as popular as dis place!XD.A few wurds of advice,Don't Double post,XD=:D,NEways,PM me if u have any questions.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    oO;; Welcome to PC pb. ^o^ Please don't type in all caps, as some people take it offensive or think you're screaming everything at us. XD Yeah, I've seen :StarScream: around here before. I've never met him personally though. You can change your location by going to User CP, go to Edit Profile and type what you want in the box where it says Location next to it. ^_~ Have a fun time here. =D

~Kelsey

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • phat basted said:
    HI POKECOMMUNITY, THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM, I HAVE A FRIEND CALLED SID HERE, HIS USERNAME IS :StarScream:, HE SUGESTED THIS PLACE TO ME AND IT SEEMS COOL, DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HIM? BUT ANYWAY I LIKE LOADS OF STUFF AND IM VERY NICE SO SEND ME A PM COZ IM LONELY LOL, HOPE MY STAY IS LASTING AND COOL, ALSO HOW DO I CHANGE MY LOCATION? BYE1
    Um, would you mind turning the volume down? That is, using normal grammar instead of caps locks. Thanks. And I do know Starscream by reputation. Also, your name is somewhat... but never mind. Welcome to PC. Please read the rules and obey them, also the FAQ should be read too. Don't spam, flame, or advertise, but the rules cover that. Enjoy! ~DP

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome phat basted to PC. Cool username and avatar. I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

Back