• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Tronor

Charizard Master
    Years
    Hey, the names Tronor.
    New to this place, but seems like an awesome place.
    Just here to meet other great people interested in pokemon, to improve my spriting and also noticed there's the manga too (been looking for it for years).
    Anyways jsut saying hey :)

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hi Tronor weclome to the community; have a great time; there are plenty of great people here and (most) are interested in Pokemon! Yes our Manga-loving group is awesome indeed; and it is an awesome place; have a great time and just send a request if you want to be friends! btw I love your avatar.

Vie

Years
    hey tronor, welcome to the community. here are lots of nice people, and it seems like you are one of them now. enjoy it here, see ya around :D

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Welcome to PC Tronor!
    Enjoy your stay & have fun posting!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hi Tronor, welcome to PC!

It is, in fact, a pretty awesome place we have here. I'm sure you'll have great fun and make lots of friends in the process!

Remember to read the rules/FAQ, and give me a PM/VM if you have any questions or just to say hi!

So relax and have fun here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Ah, so you're a spriter?
    We can always use more artists around the community!

Considering you are into the whole sprite creating business, might I suggest taking a gander over in the Pixel Art sub-forum? It's full of all kinds of sprites and contests! Personally, I can't think of a better way one could improve upon their artistic skills then to be surrounded by those that share the same artisitic medium.
    (Perhaps you can even post your own sprites there... Just be sure to read the specific rules for the Pixel Art section first, okay?)

I can only imagine that you are talking about the scans located in the Pokémon Manga/Comics section?
    Yes, I was quite estatic when I found those too.
    (Now I'm hooked on the PokéSpe series...)

I'm hope you will find PC to be a great forum for just about all your needs.
    Enjoy yourself!

Back