• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Lauren92

#pokemonforlife
Years
  • Hello all!

My name is Lauren and I'm 22 years old. I've loved Pokemon since it came out when I was 6 years old and I have played all of main series video games since. In addition to playing the games, I also collect some TCG as well. I used to have other forums I was active on in the past, but they have since died out. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) being a part of an active community! :)

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hello all!

My name is Lauren and I'm 22 years old. I've loved Pokemon since it came out when I was 6 years old and I have played all of main series video games since. In addition to playing the games, I also collect some TCG as well. I used to have other forums I was active on in the past, but they have since died out. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) being a part of an active community! :)

Hey Lauren,

You're talking newbie to newbie. Welcome! ^^

Yeah, it is an accomplishment to play all the Pokemon games, especially the more outdated ones like the ones on the GBC and GB back then. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I do! I used to collect TCG way back, I was a hardcore collector, but many years have past and I've forgotten nearly everything about it. The main reason why I quit was because they just cost too much money to play, and I didn't have enough friends who played TCG to make it worthwhile. This community is really cool, even though I've been here only recently. Have a swell time, good luck!

~Musicality

just wanted to be the faster than the lightning fast mods here

Years
  • And a big hello to you Lauren! Welcome to PC, and I surely hope you're having a nice day.

First I have to say that's a really nice avatar you have. I take it that Espeon is your fave Pokemon of that's anything to go by? I love the Eeveelutions, sice I have a fetish for anything that's cute. And I feel sorry for what happened to your previous forum, here at PC we are confident you can stick around for real since we have huge diversity for a Pokemon forum and you'll get to know so many awesome people as well. Also, given you played all the Pokemon games is there any that is a favorite to you? Hyped about the Hoenn remakes as well?

If you ever need any assistance don't hesitate to ask me or a staff member, and we'll hopefully show you around! I'm also open for any visitor messages or a friend request if you're interested. Have a really great time at PC and enjoy your weekend, Lauren!

- Hikamaru

Lauren92

#pokemonforlife
    Years
  • Hey Lauren,

You're talking newbie to newbie. Welcome! ^^

Yeah, it is an accomplishment to play all the Pokemon games, especially the more outdated ones like the ones on the GBC and GB back then. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I do! I used to collect TCG way back, I was a hardcore collector, but many years have past and I've forgotten nearly everything about it. The main reason why I quit was because they just cost too much money to play, and I didn't have enough friends who played TCG to make it worthwhile. This community is really cool, even though I've been here only recently. Have a swell time, good luck!

~Musicality

TCG is very expensive. I try not to be too much of a completionist type collector because of this. I enjoy the cards I do have and will occasionally buy specific cards I want. I have never actually played the TCG in any kind of competitive form, but I do enjoy having the cards :p

And a big hello to you Lauren! Welcome to PC, and I surely hope you're having a nice day.

First I have to say that's a really nice avatar you have. I take it that Espeon is your fave Pokemon of that's anything to go by? I love the Eeveelutions, sice I have a fetish for anything that's cute. And I feel sorry for what happened to your previous forum, here at PC we are confident you can stick around for real since we have huge diversity for a Pokemon forum and you'll get to know so many awesome people as well. Also, given you played all the Pokemon games is there any that is a favorite to you? Hyped about the Hoenn remakes as well?

If you ever need any assistance don't hesitate to ask me or a staff member, and we'll hopefully show you around! I'm also open for any visitor messages or a friend request if you're interested. Have a really great time at PC and enjoy your weekend, Lauren!

- Hikamaru

It's so very hard to pick only one favorite Pokemon, but Espeon would probably have to be the one I go with. Psychic is my favorite type, and I agree that nothing is quite as epic as the Eeveelutions.

As far as the Pokemon games go, I would say my two favorite generations would be the 3rd and 5th gen. I feel like the 3rd gen was just such a huge leap for the franchise and you can really tell that they worked to improve the overall experience of playing Pokemon. I enjoy the 5th generation as well because they tried to do something deeper with the story than "these bad guys want to steal Pokemon for whatever reason" lol. That being said, definitely excited for the Hoenn remakes. I found the Gold and Silver remakes very enjoyable, so I'm excited!

Hey, a fellow longtime Pokemon fan! Welcome to the boards! The name's Rising_Dawn and I hope you have a grand time here!

Thanks! Nice to meet you! :)

peterd1994

pokemonfanforever
    Years
  • hello Musicality im new to PC welcome a board to Pokemon community hoping to get to know alot of people round here as im a big Pokemon fan as well as a lot of people around here :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hello everyone welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy the mass amount of pokemon talk as much as i do although i dont like tcg im into collecting shinies and doing nuzlocke plays! If you have any questions about the forum me or really watevs u may feel free to pm me at any time! Nice to meet everyone :)

Years
  • An older fan of Pokémon here? It's always interesting when we have those, shows you can never be too old for this franchise :P And I myself love Generation V too, it's my favorite generation in fact - I loved Black and White and especially Black 2 and White 2, the latter of which are my favorites in the series and the former aren't too far off (XY comes between them as my second). I also used to collect the TCG cards although I don't anymore, but I too do look forward to the RS remakes, even if Ruby and Sapphire are my least favorites of the post-GB era (that's not to say I don't like them, I will say they're great games).

And Psychic is your favorite type, huh? Well we have a Psychic-type fan club in our Pokémon Clubs forum if you want to discuss those!

Anyway, hope to see you around and if you ever want someone to talk to, you can always hit me up! (:

Lauren92

#pokemonforlife
    Years
  • An older fan of Pokémon here? It's always interesting when we have those, shows you can never be too old for this franchise :P And I myself love Generation V too, it's my favorite generation in fact - I loved Black and White and especially Black 2 and White 2, the latter of which are my favorites in the series and the former aren't too far off (XY comes between them as my second). I also used to collect the TCG cards although I don't anymore, but I too do look forward to the RS remakes, even if Ruby and Sapphire are my least favorites of the post-GB era (that's not to say I don't like them, I will say they're great games).

And Psychic is your favorite type, huh? Well we have a Psychic type fan club in our Pokémon Clubs forum if you want to discuss those!

Anyway, hope to see you around and if you ever want someone to talk to, you can always hit me up! (:

I really loved Black/White 2 as well! I was SO EXCITED when they did the new sequel thing instead of making that Grey version that was rumored. I hope they continue this theme moving forward :p And I do agree that you can never be too old for Pokemon lol. Thanks for pointing out the Psychic forum as well, I'll be sure to check that out!

Hello everyone welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy the mass amount of pokemon talk as much as i do although i dont like tcg im into collecting shinies and doing nuzlocke plays! If you have any questions about the forum me or really watevs u may feel free to pm me at any time! Nice to meet everyone :)

Collecting shinies is always fun :p Nice to meet you!

hello Musicality im new to PC welcome a board to Pokemon community hoping to get to know alot of people round here as im a big Pokemon fan as well as a lot of people around here :)

It's good to meet you! I hope to see you around :)

Back