• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫ Telepathic Melodies ♫ - Psychic Pokemon Club

Would you like to see competitions implemented into the club?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023

tumblr_mwahxrEeH71sksm0co1_400.png

Telepathic Melodies - Psychic Pokemon Fan Club

Welcome to Telepathic Melodies - A Psychic Pokemon Fan Club! If you love Psychic Pokemon and are fascinated by their mystical abilities of the mind, this is the place for you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me personally in the form of a visitor or private message Try not to clutter this thread with questions.

Ye shall teleport now. Be gone...

Current Topic: Fakemon! If you could create your very own Psychic-type, what kind of creature would it be based on? Why? Feel free to go into as much or little detail as you want.

Club Rules

• All Pokemon Club and Pokecommunity Forum rules apply.

• Stay on whatever the current topic(s) are and generally just keep the conversation related to Psychic-types.

• Be active, enjoy yourself, forge lasting friendships and have a good time! This place exists so that we, the Psychics of Pokecommunity, can telepathically share our brainthoughts and come together as a superior mind! And overtake the forums.

Registration Form

Code:
Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Why You Want to Join the Club:
Thoughts on Current Topic:

Pokemon List

063.png
064.png
064.png
065-m.png
079.png
080.png
080-m.png
199.png
096.png
097.png
102.png
103.png
121.png
122.png
124.png
150.png
150-mx.png
150-my.png
151.png

177.png
178.png
196.png
201.png
202.png
203.png
238.png
249.png
251.png

280.png
281.png
282.png
282-m.png
475.png
475-m.png
307.png
308.png
308-m.png
325.png
326.png
337.png
338.png
343.png
344.png
358.png
360.png
374.png
375.png
376.png
376-m.png
380.png
380-m.png
381.png
381-m.png
385.png
386.png

433.png
436.png
437.png
480.png
481.png
482.png
488.png
439.png

494.png
517.png
518.png
527.png
528.png
555d.png
561.png
574.png
575.png
576.png
577.png
578.png
579.png
605.png
606.png
648.png
648-p.png

655.png
677.png
678.png
686.png
687.png

Members

These are the members of the club.

655.png
Arylett Charnoa
Club%20Owner%20Button.png

648-p.png
Musicality | Member

196.png
Wicked3DS | Member

150.png
CloysterOyster | Member

376.png
Yet Another Logical Nerd | Member

380.png
Synerjee | Member

079.png
Aslan | Member

282.png
Hikamaru | Member

177.png
Sheep | Member

124.png
Lucky#13|Member

196.png
Dedenne1 | Member

655.png
Veranithas of Pallet Town | Member

150.png
ShadowSquirtle | Member

282.png
Akshat | Member

488.png
Peitharchia | Member

475.png
SkorXX | Member

065.png
J9794 | Member

080.png
H.A.N. | Member

308.png
Pendraflare | Member

677.png
Espurr_Trainer | Member

065-m.png
Sovahkiin | Member

282.png
SerenaHikaru | Member

494.png
Veevee | Member

648.png
Saronai | Member

Past Topics

Spoiler:

Userbars

Do you have a knack for making userbars? If so, why not help out the club a bit and make one? You'll get a cool title as a gift, too! Current userbars are displayed here.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Partner Pokemon: Espeon
Why you want to join the club: Psychic-types are so cool, I always have a Pokémon that can use a Psychic move on my team

What is your favourite Psychic type, both competitively and casually? Why?

Espeon, it's extremely strong and I like its design, not to mention it gets bonus points for being an Eeveelution.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner Pokemon: Mega Mewtwo X
Why you want to join the club: Psychic-types are awesome. I have a liking for psychic powers, and Psychic Pokemon have been great partners for me in battle.
What is your favorite Psychic type, both competitively and casually? Why?: Lugia. He's a powerhouse and I just love legendary Pokemon. Lugia has gotten me out of tough spots and dishes out and takes a lot of punishment. Never fails to take down my opponent's team and lives up to being a mega powerful legendary Pokemon.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I respect the Beldum stage with all my heart. :)

Username: Yet Another Logical Nerd
Partner Pokemon: Metagross

Why you want to join:
As stated before, I respect the Beldum stage, but I also like the duo of Latias and Latios, Cressilia, and Victini. :) Plus they have a good movepool like dragons.

Answer Topic:
Obviously my favorite Psychic pokemon is Metagross because it has plenty of weaknesses covered (except for dark, ghost, and fire. Maybe ground :() and moves like Psychic and Meteor Mash are the deadliest moves of all.

P.S. I can make some banners alright, just give me time.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: Synerjee

Partner Pokemon: Latias

Why you want to join the club:
Psychic-type Pokemon can easily become powerful members in any team. They have both stats that support themselves well individually as well as have amazing designs.

I like Starmie, despite my partner Pokemon being Latias. In-game, Starmie has the ability to handle the Surf/Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam moveset, equipping it with great coverage moves thus making it formidable on the battlefield. Competitively, Starmie serves both as a good spinner and an amazing offensive all-out attacker due to its high special attack and speed.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Partner Pokemon: Espeon
Why you want to join the club: Psychic-types are so cool, I always have a Pokémon that can use a Psychic move on my team

Espeon, it's extremely strong and I like its design, not to mention it gets bonus points for being an Eeveelution.

Yeah, it's usually my favourite Eeveelution both in game and competitively because nothing likes to take STABs coming off its base SpA, and if it has it's hidden ability Magic Bounce it's a great lead. Welcome to the club, Wicked3DS. :)

Username: CloysterOyster
Partner Pokemon: Mega Mewtwo X
Why you want to join the club: Psychic-types are awesome. I have a liking for psychic powers, and Psychic Pokemon have been great partners for me in battle.
What is your favorite Psychic type, both competitively and casually? Why?: Lugia. He's a powerhouse and I just love legendary Pokemon. Lugia has gotten me out of tough spots and dishes out and takes a lot of punishment. Never fails to take down my opponent's team and lives up to being a mega powerful legendary Pokemon.

Yes. Psychic/Flying, while not a great typing defensively is a beast offensively, and as a legendary Pokemon it's capable of learning a wide array of strong moves, both through TM and levelling up. Welcome to the club Cloyster! :)

I respect the Beldum stage with all my heart. :)

Username: Yet Another Logical Nerd
Partner Pokemon: Metagross

Why you want to join:
As stated before, I respect the Beldum stage, but I also like the duo of Latias and Latios, Cressilia, and Victini. :) Plus they have a good movepool like dragons.

Answer Topic:
Obviously my favorite Psychic pokemon is Metagross because it has plenty of weaknesses covered (except for dark, ghost, and fire. Maybe ground :() and moves like Psychic and Meteor Mash are the deadliest moves of all.

P.S. I can make some banners alright, just give me time.

Yeah, most psychics have a good movepool and stats to boast. I absolutely love the Beldum line, even through it was possible to get only one Beldum egg in RSE, and levelling up was a real pain because it required so much EXP, but the eventual evolution into a Metagross really paid off. The psychic Pokemon you've listed have great designs. Welcome to the club!

Username: Synerjee

Partner Pokemon: Latias

Why you want to join the club:
Psychic-type Pokemon can easily become powerful members in any team. They have both stats that support themselves well individually as well as have amazing designs.

I like Starmie, despite my partner Pokemon being Latias. In-game, Starmie has the ability to handle the Surf/Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam moveset, equipping it with great coverage moves thus making it formidable on the battlefield. Competitively, Starmie serves both as a good spinner and an amazing offensive all-out attacker due to its high special attack and speed.

Designs seem to be something that many applicants have put down, and I think it's worthy of multiple mentions. They are a big factor when it comes to choosing favourite Pokemon. Ah. The infamous BoltBeam combination, along with only the Chinchou evolution line, truly makes it a formidable foe. If not for the buff on knock off this generation, it would still be in the top of the OU list this generation, but somethings can't be helped. Welcome, Synerjee!

I guess it's only appropriate for me to chime in and join in the fun! :p

My favourite Pokemon would definitely have to be Alakazam, even though I have Meloetta there because it, too has nice design while matching my username pretty well. Alakazam has a great design, has wonderful stats for a psychic Pokemon and can learn a variety of great special moves, and the recently released Mega Alakazam last generation gave it blistering speed to back up its high powered attacks.

Congratulations to Yet Another Logical Nerd for gaining the following rank:

Userbar Fanatic: Contribute a userbar to the club.

Those userbars look great! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Aslan
Partner Pokemon: Slowpoke
Why you want to join the club: Explaining why I like psychic types is like getting me to tell you why I enjoy x show or game. I could probably talk about it for hours but I find it really hard to put into words. But it's worth a shot, right? Anyway, Psychic has always been my favourite type after Fire and Dark. Their role outside of the Pokemon game (i.e in movies or specials) and even in-game portrays them as the supernatural part of the Pokemon universe. After all, they're psychic right? Levitation, reviving people and pokemon, telekinesis, using the special moves of other types, there's probably an endless list of what they can do. So in my opinion, that's what makes them a bunch of cool cats, dogs and spoon-killers (looking at you alakazam)

Also, the lore behind psychic types. Some of their stories are really interesting to hear so you should check them out if you havent already. :) Not to mention they're one of the most diverse types with the ability to learn a heap of moves from other types (i.e thunderbolt, ice beam, fire blast). So yeah, I like psychic types and that's why I'm here. :D

I'm not much of a competitive battler but I remember having a lot of fun using Sigilyph in RU a while ago. Just stacking Cosmic Power and inflicting burn/poison on your opponents was hilarious but I haven't done that in ages. :(

Casually, I like Medicham. Kicking things in the face and being all Bruce Lee-like is awesome. Gardevoir and Espeon are definitely worth a mention as well with their ability to make everyone within a 10 mile radius cry.

Last edited:
Years
It's been a while since I joined a Psychic Club, so yeah why not?

Username: Hikamaru
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir
Why you want to join the club: Psychic Pokemon are so amazing, both have their offensive and their defensive uses which makes them a valuable ally to any team.

As I mentioned, my chosen partner Gardevoir. 6th Gen was really kind to this thing, and as a result I started to like her more. Gaining Fairy-type and a Mega Evolution meant that she now finally got the competitive recognition she deserves, as a powerful special attacker. The Fairy-type means she doesn't struggle as much now against Dark-types, and of course she can destroy Dragons while at it. Definitely gonna be using one again when Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire come out!

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Username: Aslan
Partner Pokemon: Slowpoke
Why you want to join the club: Explaining why I like psychic types is like getting me to tell you why I enjoy x show or game. I could probably talk about it for hours but I find it really hard to put into words. But it's worth a shot, right? Anyway, Psychic has always been my favourite type after Fire and Dark. Their role outside of the Pokemon game (i.e in movies or specials) and even in-game portrays them as the supernatural part of the Pokemon universe. After all, they're psychic right? Levitation, reviving people and pokemon, telekinesis, using the special moves of other types, there's probably an endless list of what they can do. So in my opinion, that's what makes them a bunch of cool cats, dogs and spoon-killers (looking at you alakazam)

Also, the lore behind psychic types. Some of their stories are really interesting to hear so you should check them out if you havent already. :) Not to mention they're one of the most diverse types with the ability to learn a heap of moves from other types (i.e thunderbolt, ice beam, fire blast). So yeah, I like psychic types and that's why I'm here. :D

I'm not much of a competitive battler but I remember having a lot of fun using Sigilyph in RU a while ago. Just stacking Cosmic Power and inflicting burn/poison on your opponents was hilarious but I haven't done that in ages. :(

Casually, I like Medicham. Kicking things in the face and being all Bruce Lee-like is awesome. Gardevoir and Espeon are definitely worth a mention as well with their ability to make everyone within a 10 mile radius cry.

Weclome to Telepathic Music! I know you'll have a great time. Yeah, Psychic is really different from other types and I was attracted to it since young since I'd seen Pokemon levitate and use telekinesis, lots of things other Pokemon couldn't do, and their movepool in general is astonishing.

It's been a while since I joined a Psychic Club, so yeah why not?

Username: Hikamaru
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir
Why you want to join the club: Psychic Pokemon are so amazing, both have their offensive and their defensive uses which makes them a valuable ally to any team.

As I mentioned, my chosen partner Gardevoir. 6th Gen was really kind to this thing, and as a result I started to like her more. Gaining Fairy-type and a Mega Evolution meant that she now finally got the competitive recognition she deserves, as a powerful special attacker. The Fairy-type means she doesn't struggle as much now against Dark-types, and of course she can destroy Dragons while at it. Definitely gonna be using one again when Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire come out!

Hey Hikamaru, glad to see you join. Welcome and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Gardevior was the only psychic type I use religious in RSE and will probably do so for ORAS if I can get hold of it. Awesome design, decent stats all around and one of the few Megas with a nice figure. xD Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Years
Hi there!

Username: Sheep
Partner Pokemon:
177.gif

Why you want to join the club: I'm a fan of almost all the types but psychic stands out because of its offense abilities. I've taken down more opponents with a psychic type than any other type, especially with Pokemon like Alakazam!

I don't have a favorite competitive-wise since I don't battle but I loooooove the psychic small legends. Mew, Victini, Jirachi, and so on have always been irresistible. Legends aside I also really love Natu, Chimecho, and Girafarig.

Wicked3DS

Years
I don't have a favorite competitive-wise since I don't battle but I loooooove the psychic small legends

Just gonna take this time to give a shout-out to Celebi. I think Celebi is one of the coolest Pokémon out there, it can time travel which is awesome and its typing is pretty rad too. Definitely one of my favorite Legendaries and Psychic-types.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I do enjoy Celebi as well. It's adorable and powerful, and its pink shiny colouration makes it look all the more irresistible! I've used it before in my competitive teams and it has done a marvellous job at keeping its opponents in check. Also, plus points to the fact that it can time travel! Time travelling is cool.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Time travelling is cool.

bowties are cool

My love for most small psychic-type legends actually stems from the movies. I d'awwed at Mew in the first movie, smiled the whole way through and almost cried at the end with Celebi in Pokemon 4Ever and so on with the rest of them. The movies also helped unpopular psychic-types such as Unown to play a role in movies such as the Entei one. (I mean come on, it's the alphabet and one move). ;__; In-game, they all pack a huge punch. Boom, thunderbolt. Switching into your ground-type? Ice Beam. Still surviving that attack? The legendary's special move. After all, they always said to never judge a book by it's cover. otherwise you'll end up with 0 pokemon left on your team ^^;

Wicked3DS

Years
Pokémon 4ever hit me pretty hard, I'm not gonna lie. Honestly, that movie is one of the reasons I really like Celebi.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Hi there!

Username: Sheep
Partner Pokemon:
177.gif

Why you want to join the club: I'm a fan of almost all the types but psychic stands out because of its offense abilities. I've taken down more opponents with a psychic type than any other type, especially with Pokemon like Alakazam!

I don't have a favorite competitive-wise since I don't battle but I loooooove the psychic small legends. Mew, Victini, Jirachi, and so on have always been irresistible. Legends aside I also really love Natu, Chimecho, and Girafarig.

Yeah, it's cool to hear from someone who loves psychic legendaries. Most of them aren't big and all "legendary", if you know where I'm coming from, and their designs for most of them had been consistently wonderful throughout. Welcome to the club, Sheep!

Just gonna take this time to give a shout-out to Celebi. I think Celebi is one of the coolest Pokémon out there, it can time travel which is awesome and its typing is pretty rad too. Definitely one of my favorite Legendaries and Psychic-types.

Spoiler:

Yeah, it is adorable and Gamefreak really did a wonderful job with its design, you can get the feeling that it's special even by just looking at it, and the lore behind it is fascinating. It really is suited to be the time travel mascot.

I do enjoy Celebi as well. It's adorable and powerful, and its pink shiny colouration makes it look all the more irresistible! I've used it before in my competitive teams and it has done a marvellous job at keeping its opponents in check. Also, plus points to the fact that it can time travel! Time travelling is cool.

Yeah, it's seen quite a lot of usage competitively, back in they days in mid BW when it was consistently OU despite it's typing, but fell to UU where it's shining because of the recent Knock Off buff. :( At least it's doing well there. ^~^

bowties are cool

My love for most small psychic-type legends actually stems from the movies. I d'awwed at Mew in the first movie, smiled the whole way through and almost cried at the end with Celebi in Pokemon 4Ever and so on with the rest of them. The movies also helped unpopular psychic-types such as Unown to play a role in movies such as the Entei one. (I mean come on, it's the alphabet and one move). ;__; In-game, they all pack a huge punch. Boom, thunderbolt. Switching into your ground-type? Ice Beam. Still surviving that attack? The legendary's special move. After all, they always said to never judge a book by it's cover. otherwise you'll end up with 0 pokemon left on your team ^^;

Pokémon 4ever hit me pretty hard, I'm not gonna lie. Honestly, that movie is one of the reasons I really like Celebi.

I never really caught onto Pokemon movies, so I wouldn't be able to relate, but my love from Psychic types definitely came from the anime. :)

What Psychic Pokemon do you think needs a Mega Evolution / dosen't need it? Why?

Discuss away! ^~^​

Last edited:

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
Years
Username: Lucky#13
Partner: Jynx
Why I want to join: My favorite Pokémon is a psychic type (and a normal type)
Topic, who needs a mega: Jynx, Xatu, and Sigilyph

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Username: Lucky#13
Partner: Jynx
Why I want to join: My favorite Pokémon is a psychic type (and a normal type)
Topic, who needs a mega: Jynx, Xatu, and Sigilyph

Hey Lucky, glad to see that you enjoy Psychic Pokemon. Welcome to the club! Hope to see you posting around here. :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
If Mewtwo can get a mega, why not Mew? Mew was the original one out of the two, so it should get a very powerful yet cute mega evolution! Maybe it can follow the trend of a Psychic Fairy? Who knows, but give that legendary some justice! ;)

Wicked3DS

Years
If Mewtwo can get a mega, why not Mew? Mew was the original one out of the two, so it should get a very powerful yet cute mega evolution! Maybe it can follow the trend of a Psychic Fairy? Who knows, but give that legendary some justice! ;)

I actually agree with this. Mew getting a Mega would be really cool being that it is considered the origin of all Pokémon. Down with Arceus.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
I actually agree with this. Mew getting a Mega would be really cool being that it is considered the origin of all Pokémon. Down with Arceus.

Yeah, I can imagine it's mega hovering around the adorable range. xD
But really, I can't understand the logic for this. Why give the clone a mega and leave the original one out? I can think up some pretty cool designs for Mew too, it's just a pity I can't draw. I would love for a Mega Celebi too, I think it needs some love. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back