• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Fancy Peoples!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Hello, Fellow Pokecommunites (Pokecommuniteers),(Pokecommunists),(?)!
    I was attracted around here when I looked at a LP of one of the numerous good Hacks created by people of this site. Since then, I played several of the hacks and want to make one myself. (When I'll have understood how everything works.) I like making challenges. You can battle with me on Pokemon Showdown. My username is ThunderFang. I will start some challenges soon !

Years
  • Pokecommunists is actually quite hilarious, omg. xD; Buut I'd prefer to just be called a PC-er or something like that, aha. Anyway, weeelcome to the forum yes!

Yeah, the forum is quite well-known for its wonderful hacks and a relatively large chunk of members find out about this place because of that (myself included - thank you Shiny Gold). Making them does seem really difficult, though... but probably does get much easier if you've been doing it for a while. I used to have a friend who created an Emerald hack and he would always say how it wasn't as difficult as it seemed. So the light at the end of the tunnel is always there. :D Games with challenges are pretty cool too, though admittedly I've played a few hacks that were just too difficult, lol. Had to constantly look up walkthroughs.

Oh, are you on our official Pokemon Showdown server? You should totally join if not, the Battle Centers regulars are great and they frequently hold fun tournaments you can enter. It's a great thing that has been attracting a fair few number of newbies lately. What's your favorite tier? I find myself to really enjoy Randbats, personally, though NU is awesome too. <3;

Enjoy your stay on PC and see you around!

Back