• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello from a experienced forum user

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Haha....so many smileys! You seem like quite the character!

Well anyway, Welcome to PC, squirtle rocks! I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun here. Make sure you read the rules and ask any questions, everyone here is very friendly.

So enjoy yourself and have fun!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Howdy there squirtle rocks and welcome to PC, one of the many places where many people share your love for our beloved 'squirt turtley' friend :3

As an experienced forum user, I'd imagine you're fully equipped with the knowledge of posting, creating threads, making friends and partying on down having a good time ^^

In case the forum seems daunting or you don't know the official rules - you might even want something that'll kill a few minutes! - then you might wanna check out the FAQ and Community Rules. Both are jam packed with useful stuff :3

I hope you have a great time here, enjoy everything there is to do and see and have so much fun you'll burst ;D

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • Squirtle DOES rock but im more of a physcic fire dragon user myself but anyway welcome too PC i hope you make lots of friends and have a great time if you have any questions or need any help feel free too pm me for anything at anytime(i wont reply immediately) but i will reply within a day!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hello, I am sure you will have fun her for this is the best Pokemon forum.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Sup, SR? I had a really cool sprite that I found a long time ago that featured a Squirtle wearing sunglasses, like in the Squirtle Squad in the anime. If I find it, I'll edit this post and throw it in here for the laugh.

Anyways, welcome aboard. You seem to to be quite a hyper young lad so it should be fun watching you post around the form.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well hello there, squritle rocks and welcome to PokeCommunity
    (The best place on the net! xD)

It is nice to see another new experienced member who already knows most things about a forum. What are you experienced in my good friend?

make sure too read the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions for anything you may need, or if you still don't understand something PM a fellow member of PokeCommunity regarding what you don't understand!

I hope too see you posting around the boards and making lots of great friends while doing so!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Experienced, eh?
    Well then, I expect some pretty great things from you, Squirtle rocks!

Welcome to our fun little community.
    I'm sure you will find some great Squirtle lovers here!
    (I prefer Charmander from the first generation starters, but to each their own!)

I'm sure you will find all kinds of things to do here. Having fun isn't the problem.
    The problem is stopping yourself from having fun and going to bed!
    (I'm Hiidoran... And I'm addicted to PC.)

Enjoy!

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
  • Welcome, experienced forum user...squirtle rocks! Hey, you tricked me into saying it. I hope you have a good time at PC, and post more than I have for the last 4 years. Remember the date, so you don't forget your anniversary 3 times in a row like I have :P
    Spoiler:

Years
  • thanks everyone for the warm welcome i really appreciate it:D

im just experienced in all the forum things like editing pming vming and all that stuff. im on another forum where i have 3000+ posts:0 but now im becoming inactive on that forum and might leave it soon! anyway this forum seems great!

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    thanks everyone for the warm welcome i really appreciate it:D

im just experienced in all the forum things like editing pming vming and all that stuff. im on another forum where i have 3000+ posts:0 but now im becoming inactive on that forum and might leave it soon! anyway this forum seems great!
    lol posts mean nothing. (i ahve more then you there anyway) rofl

8000+

Back