• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Pallet Town

vovillia

CEO & Owner of VoVillia Corp.
Years
  • Greetings everyone!

I'm vovillia, and I have been playing Pokemon since the very beginning when I was about 6, I still remember hearing about Pocket Monsters from a foreign exchange student back in like '95 when me and fellow classmates were going through a Power Rangers craze

I accidentally found this lovely forum when I was pondering the idea of unofficial Pokemon games for emus, while taking a quick break from my specialty, TS2 vehicle mods, I like taking short breaks during the day from my work and going to my emus :D

Too bad that it's only a Duskull for an topic icon, but it'll do ;)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to the forums!!
    Im pretty new myself, but if its roms you are looking for, you will find more than enough around here!
    I basically came to the forum for the same reason, and i stayed for all the other cool stuff and topics around here, so im pretty sure you will like it here as well :D
    Also, if you are looking for a new way to play your old pokemon games, try the challenges thread ;)

See you around!

Obliveon

Burn...
    Years
  • Hello fellow newbie. I came to the forum just to see it, I'd been hearing about it for a long time. I first started Pokemon when I was about 6 too. :)

Years
  • Ahh, you must be a similar age to myself... welcome!

I'm pretty new to this forum too, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

It does seem pretty random only having one possible Pokemon as a topic icon, I wonder what the origins of that were, and what the Duskull is supposed to represent? I'd be very happy with more options!

Are you doing anything Pokemon-y at the moment? I'm currently playing Diamond, which is great! About half way through the gyms now.

vovillia

CEO & Owner of VoVillia Corp.
    Years
  • Ahh, you must be a similar age to myself... welcome!

I'm pretty new to this forum too, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

It does seem pretty random only having one possible Pokemon as a topic icon, I wonder what the origins of that were, and what the Duskull is supposed to represent? I'd be very happy with more options!

Are you doing anything Pokemon-y at the moment? I'm currently playing Diamond, which is great! About half way through the gyms now.

Thanks for the welcome! ;)

I'm currently playing HG/SS on desmume :D

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • Welcome Vovillia :)
    We all hope you enjoy your time at the forums!

My name is K1ngQu33n, but you may call me Chris if you'd like.
    I would recommend the Emulation Section

That is the emulation section for everything related with Roms and Hacks...etc.
    -Chris R.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Hmmm, I started pokemon when I was six as well! Welcome to the community!! Theres tons of places to visit here. Go to the 4th gen section in the community if you like HGSS.

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • hi and welcome to pc. this is probably the best place to find rom hacks so you are on the right site :D i for one reason like rom hacks too and play some of them. i also tweak some gba roms in my computer but not something of great difference. feel free to vm me if youd like to talk about rom hacks. enjoy your stay :)

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Nice to meet you vovillia. Welcome to the site from one Floridian to another =] Feel free to pm if you're bored

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello from Nacrene City! Hi and welcome vovilla, it's very nice to meet you today~! <3 ^^

Ah yeah, I do remember being very into Power Rangers along side Pokemon too~ I used to watch Might Morphin' Power Rangers a lot. n___n That came before Digimon! But, in anycase, don't be shy on talking with more individuals. :3 They like pokemon as much as you do! Maybe some of them love Power Rangers as well. <3

If you're looking for everything hacking and rom related, you can take a look at the Hacks Showcase section of the emulation board! That's the place where they show case all of the best hacks around here, y'know? But, you know, I do reccomend checking out all of the boards around here~ just so that you'll be able to meet more people. ^^

But, whatever you decide to do, you know, I really hope you'll have fun. :3 If you're in need of some assistance, or... you need help on something, or if you have a question of any kind, of course, there are some options you can do: if you're wondering where to post something, or if you wanna know where something is, you can ask in the Quick Questions & Answers thread, or, you can of course, ask for help too! I myself would love to help at any time~! <3 But yeah, enjoy your stay!

Back