• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello im thinking of making a new pokemon RPG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    If you want, here's a pretty effective way of knowing whether someone is stealing sprites. Just draw a Fakemon and scan it in, or draw one on Paint. Then, send it to the "spriter", and ask them to sprite it. If they refuse, or if the sprite they do make is really bad compared to the others they "made", you can pretty much tell that they're stealing from somewhere.

Ill ask him about this issue he hasnt been on lately so i cant really now but I take responsibility for this issue and im sorry, this is really the last thing i need right now when we're still asking for more people to help

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    OMG, those are crappy looking starters XD want me to desighn and make some for you? if you do, then send me a PM.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    You also stole the water type starters, they were created by none other than Butterfree/Dragonfree/antialiasis of The Cave of Dragonflies. Proof can be found here, at the bottom of the page.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I'm not the one that stole the sprite thebestnaruto was the one with the sprites and i said that ill ask him about this issue and if it is true am i sorry, just please stop telling me that the starters are stolen i had exactly noknowledge about the sprites when he showed them to me again im sorry and ill ask thebestnaruto if he indeed steal the sprites

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I'm not the one that stole the sprite thebestnaruto was the one with the sprites and i said that ill ask him about this issue and if it is true am i sorry, just please stop telling me that the starters are stolen i had exactly noknowledge about the sprites when he showed them to me again im sorry and ill ask thebestnaruto if he indeed steal the sprites

He's been online pretty much every day, why is he not replying?

I'll just take it as he's not replying to the thread as he knows he's been beaten :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    He's been online pretty much every day, why is he not replying?

I'll just take it as he's not replying to the thread as he knows he's been beaten :)

I dunno but if he does tell me that he did indeed steal the sprites I am again for the 3rd time sorry to all the original spriters and ill close this thread if he did indeed steal the sprites.

All i wanted to do was try to make my own pokemon game and i asked for help with pokemon sprites and he decided to help me and took his offer had no knowledge what-so ever about the sprites

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Dude you cant just rip the trainer sprites off of pokecharms you need to do it yourself unless you have permission...

EDIT: Oh I see this is being taken care of.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    dude your so late with this, everyone else already told me that the spriter stole the sprites and he confessed to me on MSN, plus I already took resposibility for this whole thing and i apologized, Like i said, I had no knowledge of those spirtes alreayd being in possesion of other spriters

Back